critique my bulk diet on my upcoming blast

Yeah love eating big lol, 410g protein sounds a lot but remember, I am blasting so I like to set my protein bit higher hen what I have it now at 270-300g a day
I guess I could always drop the protein down bit tho, all depends on how I feel, to go to a 40/40/20, 360p, 360c, 80f, how u feel my diet is set up, think much fat gained on 360g carbs a day

Last edited:
Well that's nice to know I have been weighing my rice uncooked, cause u get dif theorys on weighing rice and meat
I use the minute rice ( brown) and says per 1/2 cup as sold and been weighing it uncooked 1/2 cup, what goes for yams too, weigh cook or uncooked and do u weigh your meat raw or cooked

I use the brown minute rice in a pinch or when I'm not home. Once I cook it, then I measure out my serving. I never try to cook only one serving. I weigh all meat raw and measure rice cooked. Yams and potatoes are a push I think. Wont matter either way. I imagine cooked is just as easy as raw tho

Hmmmm I usually cook like today 6 pounds of breast and thighs and weigh it after cooked, find u loose an oz per breast if say u weigh 6oz raw you will get a 5oz when cooked

Last edited:
Hmmmm I usually cook like today 6 pounds of breast and thighs and weigh it after cooked, find u loose an oz per breast if say u weigh 6oz raw you will get a 5oz when cooked

You're not gonna want chic thighs man. Breasts is where its at. I'm not sure how much you would lose but its the way I was instructed to do it.

Thighs are actually pretty much the same as breast except little bit more fat, here in Canada breast usually go for 2.99 up for a pound, but I try to hit stores that have the best deals or sales and just stock up, recently thighs here were on sale for 1.99 a pound that's really good for around here, in the states I know go for 1.99 a pound for breast at Sam's club but unfortunately I am not able to cross, where I live I border port Huron, Michigan

Back