Critique my lean bulk diet

Hey guys, been training 5 years, currently around 98kg bulking on test e 600mg.

Just came here to ask what you guys think of my new diet and it you could make any improvements.

Macros are around 3700 calories, 400g protein, 300 carbs and 75 fats.

Meal 1: 100g of oats and 2 scoops whey protein
Meal 2: 250g chicken breast, 220g sweet potato, broccoli and spinach
Meal 3: 250g chicken breast, 220g sweet potato, broccoli and spinach
Pre workout meal: 250g kangaroo meat, 220g sweet potato, and one Apple
Post workout shake: 50g of whey protein
Meal 5: 250g of white fish and 250g jasmine rice
Meal 6: 250g lean ground beef, 4 eggs, broccoli and spinach

Currently training 6 times a week very hard and intense, feel free to ask any questions or critique with any improvements. Thank you

I dont think that is enough calories.

Ok, thanks for input - what would you suggest to increase and to where? Would you not say any more would put me in too much of a surplus? my BMR is around 2240 according to the INbody scan i had done yesterday which is apparenty 98% accurate.

Thanks man

I don't necessarily think you need a lot more calories to begin with, unless you have something crazy going on with either your height, training volume/frequency, job or something else...

How tall are you?
How lean/fat are you?
What is your training schedule like?
What is your training program (approximately is fine, don't have to detail everything)?
Are you doing any cardio? If so, how much and how often?

The main thing I'd change before even knowing the answers to those questions is adding intra-workout nutrition....

I would pull 30-40g of carbs from meals 2 and 3 (that's more than 40g of sweet potato though, you'll have to figure it out) and add at least that many carbs to an intra-workout drink

Easiest would be buying intraMD but you can make your own using:
-EAAs OR peptopro OR hydrolized caseinate OR hydrolized whey
++ HBCD carb source (pure HBCDs from true nutrition or something like glycofuse)

I don't necessarily think you need a lot more calories to begin with, unless you have something crazy going on with either your height, training volume/frequency, job or something else...

How tall are you?
How lean/fat are you?
What is your training schedule like?
What is your training program (approximately is fine, don't have to detail everything)?
Are you doing any cardio? If so, how much and how often?

The main thing I'd change before even knowing the answers to those questions is adding intra-workout nutrition....

I would pull 30-40g of carbs from meals 2 and 3 (that's more than 40g of sweet potato though, you'll have to figure it out) and add at least that many carbs to an intra-workout drink

Easiest would be buying intraMD but you can make your own using:
-EAAs OR peptopro OR hydrolized caseinate OR hydrolized whey
++ HBCD carb source (pure HBCDs from true nutrition or something like glycofuse)

Hey mate, ok to answer some questions:
I'm 187cm tall, around 13% body fat, I train everyday for around 1.5 hours, each muscle group very hard twice a week, very high volume. I do cardio twice a week 20-30 minutes of jogging.

Back