critique test tren gh eq cycle ???

i do like tren ace however if i run it i will have to run test prop with it but test prop is much more expensive and in my country the test e is pharma grade( you can buy it from any pharmacy) and dirt cheap..

you don't have to run test prop if your running tren ace . the test is just there as your base, heck 200 mg a week is all you even need of test e . if your worried about the tren ace shutting you down right away , then just start the tren ace 2 weeks after your first test e injection.

as for controlling the bloat , don't run a gram of test . not needed with a high dose of Tren and eq

Last edited:
thanks
no i do not make regular blood donations..however i did do a blood test after finishing my previous cycles and everything was in the normal range
i read about masteron it says you don't need it unless you re planning to compete since its used to make your muscle look harder its like the finishing touch..i am considering EQ since it says it adds lean mass and thats what am after but the question is ..is it worth it ..is the pros more than the cons or should i just drop the EQ..i def will keep an eye on it thanks for your advice :)

well people handle tren differently ..some people can tolerate high dosages some just cant its different from one person to another..the only sides i got from it like i mentioned before were night sweats some insomina and some agression which i dont really consider a bad side effect since it helps in the gym to be agressive with the weights if you get what i mean..running test lower than tren would definelty give me libido problems and limp d issues and i dont want none of that..hence why am running this amount of test plus since i will be taking gh i def think the gram of test wont go to waste

wont running a low dose of test with a high dose of tren fuck up my libido and give me limp dick issues?
shouldnt one run test in a nearly 2 to 1 fashion when it comes to stuff like tren or deca ?
i am just asking i mean some people did say that the test and tren fight for the same receptors so i should lower the test and let the gains come from the tren however am worried about the sides i mentioned above?help please :)

if i run test e with tren ace wouln't the tren kick off before the test does
starting tren 2 weeks after seems to solve the problem..however is there a specific reason as for why i should swich from enanthate ester to ace since i ll already be using an enanthate ester when it comes to test?
the reason why am running a gram of test is as far as my knowledge goes one should run test in a nearly 2 to 1 fashion when it comes to tren or deca correct me if am wrong idk? if i run high tren low test wont i face libido issues and limp dick problems? thanks :)

thanks
no i do not make regular blood donations..however i did do a blood test after finishing my previous cycles and everything was in the normal range
i read about masteron it says you don't need it unless you re planning to compete since its used to make your muscle look harder its like the finishing touch..i am considering EQ since it says it adds lean mass and thats what am after but the question is ..is it worth it ..is the pros more than the cons or should i just drop the EQ..i def will keep an eye on it thanks for your advice :)

Masterson does give the hard look, but its also a DHT derivative and highly androgenic thus being useful for quality lean mass.

I don't see EQ as any better at adding LBM then primo or mast, its also slow going with the EQ and again EQ is terrible with RBC... it increases them more then any other AAS.

There is more synergy to be had with mast and tren as well, or just drop the EQ as you already have a huge dose of tren.

if i run test e with tren ace wouln't the tren kick off before the test does
starting tren 2 weeks after seems to solve the problem..however is there a specific reason as for why i should swich from enanthate ester to ace since i ll already be using an enanthate ester when it comes to test?
the reason why am running a gram of test is as far as my knowledge goes one should run test in a nearly 2 to 1 fashion when it comes to tren or deca correct me if am wrong idk? if i run high tren low test wont i face libido issues and limp dick problems? thanks :)

That rule of thumb is old knowledge, plenty of people run test at low doses using other compounds now. That gram of test won't even have room to bind with so much trend in your system. If you're worried about prolactin then invest in prami or caber.

wont running a low dose of test with a high dose of tren fuck up my libido and give me limp dick issues?
shouldnt one run test in a nearly 2 to 1 fashion when it comes to stuff like tren or deca ?
i am just asking i mean some people did say that the test and tren fight for the same receptors so i should lower the test and let the gains come from the tren however am worried about the sides i mentioned above?help please :)

no , not if you have enough test to maintain your sex hormone functions . right now I'm only running 150-200 mg a week of test with my Tren and Masteron . zero libido issues . libido issues come from super high estrogen or elevated prolactin, tren itself does not cause libido issues.

the 2 to 1 test ratio is BS. its old school info when guys did not run Ai's and know how to control prolactin and estrogen . more and more test is not the answer, its causes more and more of the sides, not fixes them

Masterson does give the hard look, but its also a DHT derivative and highly androgenic thus being useful for quality lean mass.

I don't see EQ as any better at adding LBM then primo or mast, its also slow going with the EQ and again EQ is terrible with RBC... it increases them more then any other AAS.

There is more synergy to be had with mast and tren as well, or just drop the EQ as you already have a huge dose of tren.
.its just that am worried cause everywhere it says you hvae to be extremely lean in order to benefit from the use of masteron ...
guess i ll have to read more about masteron and put it into consideration.thanks so much

That rule of thumb is old knowledge, plenty of people run test at low doses using other compounds now. That gram of test won't even have room to bind with so much trend in your system. If you're worried about prolactin then invest in prami or caber.

so lets say i do 500 mg test 800 mg tren ..should i run caber with adex? since adex controls estrogen issues and caber controls prolacin issues? and what are the dosages for caber since i am a virign when it comes to that specific drug

no , not if you have enough test to maintain your sex hormone functions . right now I'm only running 150-200 mg a week of test with my Tren and Masteron . zero libido issues . libido issues come from super high estrogen or elevated prolactin, tren itself does not cause libido issues.

the 2 to 1 test ratio is BS. its old school info when guys did not run Ai's and know how to control prolactin and estrogen . more and more test is not the answer, its causes more and more of the sides, not fixes them

so lets say i run 800 mg of tren and 500 mg of test ..what drugs should i use to control prolactin and estrogen and at what dosages..is 0.5 mg of adex eod enough?thanks

dosages are way too high. more isn't always better. pro bb'lder dosages there... reckless bro

I'd personally run the GH for 4-5 months while your off cycle.

500 test 800 tren is pro bb status? And reckless? Interesting

I think he means for the average guy, if you're competing whether its on the stage or power lifting then its different.

I have no clue what pros run though, doesn't matter too me... I agree that its a lot for his goals though.

I believe it was a gram of test too.

I think he means for the average guy, if you're competing whether its on the stage or power lifting then its different.

I have no clue what pros run though, doesn't matter too me... I agree that its a lot for his goals though.

I believe it was a gram of test too.

Way too much for him especially cuz he probably is a zyzz fan and says bruh alot lol..... But pro bb doses i wouldnt say that

500 test 800 tren is pro bb status? And reckless? Interesting

isnt this the proposed cycle? exaggerating a bit to make a point

Test e 1000 mg per week for 16 wks
Tren e 800 mg per week for 16 weeks
EQ 750 mg per week for 16 weeks
GH 5 iu ed for 20 wks (or even more if I can afford it )
Clen 2 weeks on 2weeks off method for the whole duration of the cycle
Adex 1 mg eod

isnt this the proposed cycle? exaggerating a bit to make a point

Test e 1000 mg per week for 16 wks
Tren e 800 mg per week for 16 weeks
EQ 750 mg per week for 16 weeks
GH 5 iu ed for 20 wks (or even more if I can afford it )
Clen 2 weeks on 2weeks off method for the whole duration of the cycle
Adex 1 mg eod

I see a proposed hematocrit of 60 there.

.its just that am worried cause everywhere it says you hvae to be extremely lean in order to benefit from the use of masteron ...

this is urban steroid forum myth :) fact is , any and every steroid is more beneficial when you have lower body fat because its only in the absence of body fat that you can see the changes that the steroids are having in the details of the muscle. this is not specific to just Masteron .

masteron works in androgen receptors in the cells . these receptors have zero clue how much body fat you have or not . masteron works by exactly the same mechanisms no matter what your body fat percentage is .

will you see better results with low body fat , sure . but so will you with any steroid

dosages are way too high. more isn't always better. pro bb'lder dosages there... reckless bro

I'd personally run the GH for 4-5 months while your off cycle.
idk but i think pro bbers run like well over 5 grams and 30 ius of gh let alone the insulin the diuretics and all the other stuff
i am running the egh on cycle cause its is proven that the muscle growth effect is much better when combined with testosterone as opposed to running it solely..thanks :)

yes the initial plan was a gram of test..and yes i did mention that am planning to compete in the future so competing is one of my goals hence why the suggested dosages..

Back