critique test tren gh eq cycle ???

anabolicbruh

Long time lurker first time poster here need some help regarding next cycle

stats

Weight: 105 kg/ 230 lbs
Height :184 cm/ 6 ft
Bf% never really measured it but I am fairly lean with veins running here and there around my abs
Cycle history

1st cycle:-
500 mgs test E per wk for 12 weeks
Pct nolva 40/40/20/20 and clomid 100/100/50/50

2nd cycle:-
Test e 750 mg per week for 12 weeks
Deca 500 mg per week for 10 weeks
50 mg anadrol 50 for first four weeks
Adex :0.5 mg eod throughout the cycle

3rd cycle:-
Test prop 600 mg per week for 10 weeks
Tren ace 400 mg per week for 10 weeks
Clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off

4th cycle:-
Test prop 1200 mg per week for 8 weeks
Tren ace 800 mg per week for 8 weeks
Anavar build up method
Adex :0.5 mg eod throughout the cycle

I know some people might consider 800 mg of tren as high but for me sides were tolerable only night sweats and some insomnia here and there but the gains made up for it

Now I need you guys to critique my 5th cycle that am planning on running please

Test e 1000 mg per week for 16 wks
Tren e 800 mg per week for 16 weeks
EQ 750 mg per week for 16 weeks
GH 5 iu ed for 20 wks (or even more if I can afford it )
Clen 2 weeks on 2weeks off method for the whole duration of the cycle
Adex 1 mg eod

So my questions regarding this cycle are as follow
1- How to avoid the bloat from the test e since am planning this cycle to drop my bf while gaining muscle ?
2- What is the optimal method for dividing these dosages? What am planning to do is 500 mg of test e and 400 mg of tren e shot twice weekly as for the eq 250 mg shot three times weekly
3- Is it ok to run tren for 16 weeks ? cause the longer I ran it for was 10

Welcome to the boards! how where your gains in your last 4 cycles? how old are you?

Last edited:
Why are you using clen? You look pretty damn lean that combo alone will probably be a bitch to control blood pressure and adding clen just sounds unhealthy. If you like Tren ace you should stick to it Tren E is just a bottle of side effects for most tren users. I think you can utilizeba gram of test if your GH is pharmaceutical if its generics id just drop the gh. Tren and EQ is killer i jist cant control bp on that combo...... Your young but you already made a move and might get some shit for it. Whats your goal? I think youd look killer just bulking up some more.

i think my starting weight was 80 kg/176 lbs ish.. 1st cycle experienced crazy strength gains and weight went up pretty fast..2nd cycle didnt really like it cause of the bloat and the water retention i got from deca but i was strong as a mofo lol..as for the 3rd and 4th cycle those are probably my fave compounds (test tren clen) helps with adding mass and cutting fat at the same time

i am using clen because my goal is to drop my bodyfat percentage even more.. i do like tren ace but there are a few reasons why i am trying out tren E this time, 1 i know if i run tren a i will have to run test prop with it however test e here in my country is pharma grade and dirt cheap thats why i chose the enanthate ester for both tren and test..yes the gh is pharma grade as well (genotropin) ..so are you suggesting i drop the EQ? is there any form of medication to aid with bp if i decided to run this combo?i do realise i started at a young age but i already made my mind..my goal is to build lean mass while having a single digit bodyfat..and hopefully if am satisfied enough with my physiue i might compete as a physique competitior..thanks

thanks, i think my starting weight was around 80 kg 176lbs
1st cycle made crazy strength gains and put on some good amount of size
second cycle didnt like it that much cause of the water retention and bloat from deca i was strong as a MOFO tho
3rd and 4 th cycle those were my fave the test tren clen combo is by far my fave

i am using clen because i want to drop my bodyfat percentage even more..i do like tren ace however if i run it i will have to run test prop with it but test prop is much more expensive and in my country the test e is pharma grade( you can buy it from any pharmacy) and dirt cheap..yes my gh is pharma grade as well (genotropin) so are you suggesting i drop the EQ? what should i expect from the eq anyways? yes i do realise i started at a young age and i am fully aware of the risks am taking..my goal is to be at a single digit bodyfat while adding muscle mass..and one day maybe if am happy enough with my physique i would consider competeing as a physique competitior..thanks

YOUR VERY YOUNG SON TO BE RUNNING big ass DOSES but I respect your honesty so I ll let other s discuss...

U look good dude real good. If 49 and I were not dating I d hit it but he get s mad when I plow someone else so...

Your in good shape with genos but really robbing yourself of gains trying to cut more but thats your goal. Not saying drop anything i wish i could tolerate that combo maybe u can.

lol thanks..yes i am fully aware that am young for this however i made the choice and i accept and acknowledge the consequences..not keen on the plowing part no thanks lol

thanks.. i d rather have a six pack year round and definition with a decent amount of size on me than be big and bulky with a bloated face gut and a belly..i hate getting over 15 percent bodyfat..my gola isnt to be a mass freak or anything my goal is to be lean and conditioned with good size on me

thanks.. i d rather have a six pack year round and definition with a decent amount of size on me than be big and bulky with a bloated face gut and a belly..i hate getting over 15 percent bodyfat..my gola isnt to be a mass freak or anything my goal is to be lean and conditioned with good size on me

I've never cared about a publicly pleasing physique or for what looks so called good like an underwear model for example.

Honestly would rather look like a big bulky massive ogre bully type.

Well to each his own..goodluck on ur pursuit of freaky mass :) my goal is to look like those physique competitors and am slowly getting there

you look great.

I think you may have some issues controlling hematocrit/RBC on the proposed cycle.... have you kept an eye on HCT in previous cycles? Make regular blood donations?

Adding EQ to a gram of test and 800mg of tren that would be my biggest worry, EQ is one of the worst AAS on blood solids - especially versus the mass it produces. You'd be better off using primo or masteron over the EQ, either way keep an eye on that hematocrit.

a gram of test and almost a gram of tren? how the fuck are you able to handle that? im an angry happy anxious calm heartless loving prick on 700mg tren and a TRT dose of test.

to be honest, when you're stacking the strongest steroid around @ 800mg i think running a gram of test is really a waste. i dont think your gains would be any better as opposed to running 500mg of test, or even 250mg.

a gram of test and almost a gram of tren? how the fuck are you able to handle that? im an angry happy anxious calm heartless loving prick on 700mg tren and a TRT dose of test.

to be honest, when you're stacking the strongest steroid around @ 800mg i think running a gram of test is really a waste. i dont think your gains would be any better as opposed to running 500mg of test, or even 250mg.

I agree on 250mg test with that much tren, let the tren add the mass.

Back