Curse of the right glute

Meatball

ok today was the fourth goddamn time in 2 weeks I've tried to shoot in my right glute and after 6 (yes SIX) stabs I had to give up. What gives, everytime I try to shoot I seem to hit a major freakin artery down there I aspiratie and half the barrel fills with blood & when I take the pin out it sprays everywhere my bathmat is now a charming shade of pink lol

bizzarely I can shoot anywhere in my left without a problem but I hate left glute shots, too awkward. hopefully tuesdays shot will break the chain, my right ass cheek looks like I stuck it in a wasps nest. sorry for the ot rant but I had to yell at something :rolleyes:

why not hit the quads or delts bro--

i like glute shots but can no longer reach around to do them myself-- quads and delts are easy

If you're only hitting the right glute for all your shots, then that's probably why that is happening.

When doing daily shots I eventually was striking blood all the damn time it seemed like, especially in my triceps. I am guessing, even as I use other spots on the same muscle, that I am somehow hitting scar tissue and of course simply larger veins as time goes on.

Rotate rotate rotate

I have a little bit of a tough time reaching behind myself but I can do left glute shots just fine.

You want awkward, try trap shots.

Mudge said:
When doing daily shots I eventually was striking blood all the damn time it seemed like, especially in my triceps. I am guessing, even as I use other spots on the same muscle, that I am somehow hitting scar tissue and of course simply larger veins as time goes on.

Rotate rotate rotate

I have a little bit of a tough time reaching behind myself but I can do left glute shots just fine.

You want awkward, try trap shots.
bro there is no way in hell that i can reach my glutes to inject myself :D , i have to do quads .

I use feel, but I look in the mirror to see how fast/slow I am shooting. I have had muscle cramps from shooting myself in the ass from the freaking accutane, its not an easy reach :D

Try alternating, I punch the right glute then the follow up shot gose left glute and so on. Also make sure your in the right spot. Or like said above try delts.

Try alternating, I punch the right glute then the follow up shot gose left glute and so on. Also make sure your in the right spot. Or like said above try delts.

The thread is 10 years old, I bet he has it figured out by now

Back