Cut Cycle

Down&Out

Whats up guys. This is my first thread on the site as I'm getting ready to start my second cycle ever.Im pretty up on all the information needed on the things i'll be cycling.One of my good friends is moving up in the body building world and he actually helped me on my first cycle but i don't have him around as of now. That being said, thanks in advance for any help you can give me.

STATS
- 26 years old, 6'1, 226, 14% bf.
- lifting since my HS football days but a lot more serious for the past 6 years
- This will be my second cycle
- Cycle1= test prop Slowly moved up then 100 EOD from there on
-Nolva for post cycle therapy (pct) starting one week after test

LITTLE HISTORY
So, I'm not an amateur at this but I'm also no pro. I got some good results from my first cycle. The first one I put on 8-10 lbs, and continued to maintain the size with your simple over the counter products. My body is not looking to bad but its time to cut up and get it tight. I've put on a little weight since then, good muscle but some not so good.

CUTTING CYCLE
Here is what I'm looking at for my 2nd cycle, Please help and critique and criticize as needed. I really do not mind.

test Prop 100/EOD weeks 1-8
Anavar - 50/ED weeks 3-8
clen - (2wkson 2wksoff) weeks 4-8

armidex 0.25mg EOD

post cycle therapy (pct)
then 2 weeks after last shot..
50mg clomid everyday for 4 weeks
20mg nova everyday for 4 weeks

I am very well aware that DIETING is the key to fat loss. Slipped in the clen to get an edge

QUESTIONS:
Should I cycle longer?

Should I add HCG instead of armidex? I've heard I should run it when i start my cycle.

post cycle therapy (pct) recommendations? What would you use, how much, how long?

Again, any help is MUCH APPRECIATED

Last edited:
cycle is fine
post cycle therapy (pct) is wrong , for prop wait 2-3 days before starting post cycle therapy (pct) , the 2 week wait is for eth or cyp.

cycle is fine
post cycle therapy (pct) is wrong , for prop wait 2-3 days before starting post cycle therapy (pct) , the 2 week wait is for eth or cyp.

Thanks for the replay DAWG. So ill fix that for my post cycle therapy (pct).

One question. Do you recommend I grab some HCG for this cycle?

So ill drop the armidex and throw in the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG). Sounds about right?

hold up . the asrimidex is to control estrogen during the cycle and hcg does not replace that .
2 different beast bro.

Gotcha. So I'm pretty good to go i guess.

Last question. Would you recommend me extending it to about 10-12 weeks for better results?

Gotcha. So I'm pretty good to go i guess.

Last question. Would you recommend me extending it to about 10-12 weeks for better results?

i personally am not a fan of short cycles , 10 weeks sounds better to me.

Hey DAWG I need a little more help.

When should i start the the HCG and arimidex while on cycle?

And whats a good dosage for the weeks ill be on PCT?

and u take your last HCG shot 5 days before u start PCT(you dont use it during PCT) You can raise the arimidex dosage a little during PCT. It will help a little

run the arimidex up until PCT...
run the HCG just for the last couple weeks of your cycle (250iu, twice per week), not during PCT

dude CHina Wall is wrong! Why wouldnt u run the HCG the entire cycle? I do. So does most intelligent people. Why let your balls shrivel up if u dont have to? recovery is easier if they never shrink. And yes he should use arimidex during post cycle therapy (pct) not stop it before. Why post info if u arent sure its correct dude?

there is no one way to run HCG sonnybrothers, it is all about preference. and the same with arimidex. i see no need to run it through post cycle therapy (pct) while he is already running his NOLVA and clomid

Nobody on here with any common sense would tell u to let your nuts shrivel up then bring them back right before pct. Its common fuckin sense why wouldnt u keep them full the entire time? Its simple logic. find one person that reccomends to let them shrink

and estrogen can increase during post cycle therapy (pct) so why stop using arimidex during post cycle therapy (pct)? again find someone that would say its better to stop Aromatase inhibitor (AI) before post cycle therapy (pct) rather than use it and be safe....better safe then sorry.

hahaha. come on guys. Actually SUNNY i did hear that it was smart to run HCG and arimidex the whole way through. But you guys got me unsure now.

easy killer, just giving my .02 and the test wont kick in til 6 weeks and hcg kicks in quite fast so that could be one reason to not start off on day one. i have never used HCG so this is not off of my personal experience, just what i have seen others do. and i am not saying it wouldnt be better to use Aromatase inhibitor (AI) through post cycle therapy (pct) as i have never done this cuz i use adex as an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and i use serms as my post cycle therapy (pct)

Back