Cutting cycle advice - tren or something else?

Double Down

I'm planning my summer cut cycle. Was going to use tren with some test and Winstrol but still on the fence. Can anyone recommend a good cut cycle for a beginner / intermediate ?

I love the one you just mentioned. The look the winny and tren give ya is awesome. My shoulders looked like never beforehand and never after. Run the test at 200-250 ew pin 100mg eod of winny and tren. That should be sufficient. I***8217;ve also ran the ^ with 50 mg var ed and that was nice also.

If you can get your hands on injectable winny over oral, go for it. The injectables for some reason work way better. I know people will say you need to pin the winny ed and I have. I didn***8217;t see any drastic changes dropping it back to eod. Plus when it starts to taper off and your getting used to the results you can always bump it to ed.

Obviously everything ran ed will give excellent results since you have more milligrams of gear in you if you keep the injection volume the same but you mentioned for an intermediate level user.

Just remind its different strokes for different folks but if your gonna use the mentioned compounds, im positive you will see sufficient gains as long as everything else is dialed in.

I love the one you just mentioned. The look the winny and tren give ya is awesome. My shoulders looked like never beforehand and never after. Run the test at 200-250 ew pin 100mg eod of winny and tren. That should be sufficient. I***8217;ve also ran the ^ with 50 mg var ed and that was nice also.

If you can get your hands on injectable winny over oral, go for it. The injectables for some reason work way better. I know people will say you need to pin the winny ed and I have. I didn***8217;t see any drastic changes dropping it back to eod. Plus when it starts to taper off and your getting used to the results you can always bump it to ed.

Obviously everything ran ed will give excellent results since you have more milligrams of gear in you if you keep the injection volume the same but you mentioned for an intermediate level user.

Just remind its different strokes for different folks but if your gonna use the mentioned compounds, im positive you will see sufficient gains as long as everything else is dialed in.

a great way to go with this vets advice!!!

sounds good, the key to balancing the treen with whinny is in my opinion keeping an eye on bloodworks.

Back