Cutting cycle - first time cycle, need help.

JJJJJon

Height: 1.75m - 5.7"
Weight: 85kg - 187lb

Hello all,
First i'd like to tell you a bit of me.
I have allways practiced sports and I started doing gym at 16 years old. I reached my best shape at 18 years old with 75kg - 165lb but then i started the university and stoped it all.
Reached over 100kgs-220lb over the years then i decided it was time to go back at the gym. Obviously started with a diet, until 70kgs-154lbs.

It was all good again, until the moment i decided i should add up more muscle. I increased the macros, started gaining mass but I wanted to see my limits, how much mass could i get naturaly within 20 months.
well...I did get stronger but I also got fatter. went from 70kgs-154lbs to 85kg - 187lb .
I didn't like the results, so I decided its time to get ripped again. My plan is to get lean and stay lean. Ill think about getting massive later ;)

I do know the role of a diet, I do work hard. I just wasn't able to the get the fast results (anyway it was a small test).

Im planing on dieting for 3 months with basic suplements. Maybe at the third month ill include a fat burner or something (i do like the energy they provide)
As i like to plan in advance, I was hoping that anyone here could me. Im thinking of taking the extra step and finally try the steroids.

What do you suggest for a beginner? what about the dosages?
Anavar is easy for me to get, will have to check anything else.
Should I take it? should I mix with anything else?

Might post some pictures with the transformation.

Thank you all

No need for var.

Test eth or cyp, 500mg week for 12 weeks, pct two weeks after your last T shot.

The beginners sticky has the basic pct laid out as well as all the info you need.

at 27 i would eat big but super clean, kind of stupid to cut and use AAS to diet
think of it as to re-comp not diet.

10-12 weeks
Test E - 500 mg every 5 days or split 250 twice a week
Var 60-80mg for 5 weeks

cardio and diet are keys to your goal

Judging by the name you chose your not planning on sticking around so i cant talk to you dont wanna get attached

I do plan on sticking around. The nicknames i usualy use were already taken and I lack of imagination. created this account 2 days ago.
Thanks alphabravo and Jack tors, this world is very new to me >P

I do plan on sticking around. The nicknames i usualy use were already taken and I lack of imagination. created this account 2 days ago.
Thanks alphabravo and Jack tors, this world is very new to me >P

you said you where going to stick around, wheres the pics?

Back