Cutting Cycle - Test + Var (LF PCT/A.I Dosage Advice)

cameronmc88

Hello All,

Going to run a cut with 350mg Test E for 14 Weeks and 60-80mg Var ED for last 6 weeks as a finisher, stats are as followed:

Height: 5"9
Weight: 188 pounds
BF: Around 15%

Already got my Test, Var and PCT Meds (Arimidex, Clomid and Nolvadex)

Just looking for some PCT dosage and A.I dosage advice for this cut, my other cycles were 500mg of Test and ran Arimidex at 0.5 EOD which I felt good on with bloods confirmed but since lower Test and the addition of var, not 100% sure what to use for Arimidex.

How many cycles have you ran? You would need to get bloodwork done to make sure your ai dose is dialed in. You are correct though. A lower dose would probably work but we have no idea what dose that could be. Maybe start with .25 eod and get bloodwork done.

Thanks for replying, I've done a couple cycles of just Test E @ 500mg and bloodwork is annoying here because doctors don't like to work with you (Steroids Are Taboo) I literally had to complain about erectile dysfunction and other low test symptoms before my doctor would check my levels and because of the high test levels, she wasn't happy haha.

I'll just try 0.25 the whole cycle, was just mainly curious about dosage with var added for last 6 weeks.

Back