Cutting Cycle

TheMilkMan

so my buddy came to me looking for some advice on cutting up...
he's 5'10''
265 lbs
20 years old
and IMO has about 20-23% BF
no previous cycles (if m1t counts, then one)

i've been with him down the long road of trying to lose weight and have monitored his training and dieting... and he hasn't ever really been very successful in losing BF... hes a big strong guy naturally and has a pretty big frame

with that said... hes looking to go on a cut with t3 and test...

I was wondering if this combo is a good idea?? cuz hes looking to shed the BF but keep as much strength and muscle as he possibly can

any insite is welcomed and thanks in advance

TrainLikeUrInsain said:
Chicken and running

You nailed it.

When your talking about the BF%'s you are, steroids really aren't going to do much in comparison to cardio and diet. If you really want, just run a smaller dose of test to maintain muscle and strength, but at the BF% with a clean diet and lots of cardio you should be dropping fat like nothing.

outlawtas2 said:
You nailed it.

When your talking about the BF%'s you are, steroids really aren't going to do much in comparison to cardio and diet. If you really want, just run a smaller dose of test to maintain muscle and strength, but at the BF% with a clean diet and lots of cardio you should be dropping fat like nothing.

hes going to go low carb and at least 45 minutes of cardio a day... the only reason i say he should run something like Test E with it is because he is strong as hell and he doesnt want to loose all his strength and motivation to stay in the gym...

but thanks for the advice, any other suggestions???

At his age with a good diet and cardio he can loose bf and gain strength,he hasnt even come close to his natty abilities.

Based on what you said I wouldn't have him get on gear due to his age, and he needs to find a diet that works before adding drugs to aid in the fatloss. If he hasn't really found a diet plan that works (yet) then the drugs and health are wasted.

Make sure he does good with the low carbs diet, and have him start HIIT cardio.

Have you bro READ THIS. Its a low carb diet for bodybuilders. They also have a different version geared towards powerlifters. It works for me!

body_print_lg.jpg

Back