Cutting question..Test/Clen/T3/ECA

Nothingface81

What's up everyone, looking for a little advice on some timing with my cycle.

I have ran Test before and I have ran Clen before, never on the same cycle and i have never ran T3 ever.

I was planning on running 16 weeks on Test-E 600mg a week again. Typical 2 week on and off with the Clen with ECA stack in-between. My question is the T3 and the timing of the clen/T3

-Should i start Clen/T3 from day one or wait for my test to kick in?
-How long should i run the T3, ive read that i can use it for quite sometime but id rather not
-Since i will be running T3 on my off clen weeks with ECA, is that a bad idea? ECA/T3 ok together?

If i can start from the get-go, id like to run the Clen/T3 for a max of 6 weeks on. Buddy of mine said to Add 400mg of masteron for the last 6-8 weeks of my cycle but after reading a little, i don't see the exact benefit of that, unless i'm missing something.

Any help is always appreciated.

I'd run t3/clen and ECA on the 2 weeks off, I've never personally or have heard of anyone running t3 with ECA..

And how about pct and an ai ?

Edit; also I don't see a point of adding mast

PCT is standard Clomi/Nolva
Arimidex .25 EoD works well for me on that level of Test

So your saying Clen/T3 2 weeks, then off both and use ECA? So the T3 would be 2 on 2 off also?

PCT is standard Clomi/Nolva
Arimidex .25 EoD works well for me on that level of Test

So your saying Clen/T3 2 weeks, then off both and use ECA? So the T3 would be 2 on 2 off also?
that would be correct and don't pyramid the t3 only the clen to monitor side effects

Anyone else have some advice?

Using clen & eca with no breaks in between is a terrible idea, it wont give your receptors any time to recover - awful advice with no benefits on a cut.

Either stick with eca full time with no cycling, clen with ketotifen no cycling or t3/clen 2 weeks on/off - no inbetweens.

Back