Cutting SUST/WIN +LETRO to fix gyno

gamosauros

National Champion
Alright guys,
started this cycle on 6.3" , 231 LBs about 14%BF with a lot of bloat.
SUST 500mg/week {nxtp} week 1-8
Winny 50mg ED Balkan week 1-8
Letro
day 1 0.5mg
day 2 1mg
day 3 2.5mg
day 4 2.5mg and so on till symptoms subside then continue with arimidex for 1 week , then continue with nolva until end of PCT
Proviron 50mg ED week 1-8
pregnyl 1500ui every 2 weeks on cycle .
PCT hcg blast 1500 UI EOD for 10 days
nolva , clomid 40/40/40/40
I drink Speman for prostate, and liv52 for liver, plus fish oils supplement.
Im on early week 2 of my cycle right now ,and i have to report impressive gains on strength, increase on vascularity is noticable, and i seem to have less water in my body (due to letro i guess).Test didnt kick in so far i should start to feel it about next week.DAY 4 on letro, and lump on right nipple is gone (was about 1cm wide) , and lump on left nipple (was 3cm wide) gone really softer and about 2cm now).libido is crushed due to letro kickin in earlier than test, but i guess i should be fine in a week when test kicks in.(might bump proviron up to 75 though) .
Diet is strict, only limited amounts of good clean carbs on every meal, eating about 5 meals a day but it is real food no protein shakes .morning is omelet with chicken , quacker and a bit of milk , then rice with chicken , then rice with chicken , maybe beef with some kind of carb after that , and for dinner cottage cheese with fish preferably (i like salmon despite its fats, it helps with joints).
I will provide extra feed next week.
My current stats:229 LBs

My 2 cents on gyno.
Tried nolva , i extended it for 4 extra weeks after pct of last year cycle, did nuthin but keep my test from jumping back up.
Tried arimidx 2months eod 1mg during tren test cycle and extended its use 2 extra months . did nuthin else but soften -limit the gyno and terribly restrain me from recovering from cycle
day 4 on letro and it did 2x times what adex did in 4 months. will let you know next week!

advice is welcome!

I would have suggested taking care of the gyno before hopping back on all the added test is gonna do is create more opportunity for aromatizing

if you are having issues with gyno don't run sust. The test decanoate is just gonna sit in there and aromatize. Also, why is it that everyone wants to run hcg in such large amounts EOD, you are trying to mimic your LH production, not do some crazy pct shit. Smaller doses 250 IU, ED in the morning. You want steady rhythmic production naturally not a roller coaster. Making your testes go from nothing to pumping that hard is asking for a rebound.

as for your gyno, hop off the sust get on something more stable like cyp or prop. If you had gyno that wouldn't go away from that much adex (i wouldn't do more than 2mg a week if its real pharma) you have a prolactin problem, especially with tren. You need to combine the AI with a DA such as prami or caber to inhibit your prolactin production as well as your estrogen production. This is true when on any 19-nor compound.
If you look at the articles section of this site there is a great guide to proper pct to prevent rebounding.

letro SHOULD be enough to reduce prolactin levels!i am aware of the prolactin issue , caused reduced libido on a previous cycle. 3 days after my last post, and gyno is now looking more like just fat..it gives me the feeling that it should be gone in 3 days for good(god helps).i noticed that the effect of letro reducing gyno was rebounted the day i shot sust and for 2 days after.. i mean day 1 , inject sust, drink letro, day 2 day 3 day 4 radical reduce on gyno.day 5 inject sust,day 6 gyno seems steady, and bit puffy.day 7 8 9gyno reduced normally. so , i know this should be wrong but i delayed sust shot for 1 day now , and gyno seems to go away! i guess aidenmanofrisque is completely right about sust. i should switch to cyp or prop? or WOULD LOWER sust dosage do the trick? im shooting about 400-420 mgs weekly

Letro dies not reduce prolactin. It's an ai. Prolactin does not cause gyno. You need nolva, torem, or ralox to treat gyno. Gyno should be treated before you cycle again. If you have prolactin issues then get a dopamine agonist like prami, caber, or bromo.

giving you people some feed on my cycle.
im going to jump on week 6 of my cycle.
Started at 231lbs 14%bf
Current stats 238LBS 11% bf.
Im a lot leaner i have to say , but not as lean as id like to be. Vascularity has increased, in various placed of the body . I am holding up much much less water than last month , the skin is starting to look thin. i hoped on some clenbuterol of balkan. i have some trouble with diet , i eat too much but allways clean .libido is ok , gyno didnt go away completely but has been severely improved.My thoughts is to drop the test in at week 7 , and continue till week 9-10 with winny and clen while tightening up the diet as much as possible ,also keep the hcg up till pct's start.if i drop the test in a week and continue another 2 weeks with winny clen and letro , i hope it might shrink a lot.

Back