Cutting with Proviron

Robert901

Hello all

i got a question about this steroid , i heard that is very usefull in cycle and as an-antiaromatase but my question is :

1-can i use it as the only steroid to cutting ? i does something or is useless?
trying to get ready to a natural comp ( i know this is not natural)

2-there are many sides with this steroid?

thx you all and sorry to my english

While is uses up SHBG, your body regulates testosterone production based on free or perhaps bioavailable testosterone levels. As such, I wouldn't expect proviron to increase natural free testosterone levels.

Proviron is converted to diol prior to reaching the AR in the muscle tissue, rendering itself ineffective for muscle building purposes.

mranak said:
While is uses up SHBG, your body regulates testosterone production based on free or perhaps bioavailable testosterone levels. As such, I wouldn't expect proviron to increase natural free testosterone levels.

Proviron is converted to diol prior to reaching the AR in the muscle tissue, rendering itself ineffective for muscle building purposes.

so this mean is useless right?

Robert901 said:
so this mean is useless right?
Yes, but I basing this on what we know about it. I don't know of any natural prople that have gotten a free testosterone test done without and with proviron.

mranak said:
Yes, but I basing this on what we know about it. I don't know of any natural prople that have gotten a free testosterone test done without and with proviron.

thx you mate

mranak said:

Maybe rob could be the 1st?

probably would be useless natural... maybe make you look more dense? i dont know

my idea was to use it to evade the catabolism, cuz i dont' want to use clen or efe to cut..

but i dunno even if can be usefull to this

Back