Cycle Advice: Test P, SUS 350, Anavar

big_reggie_

Some background: Im 28, this will be my fourth cycle, weigh around 215 at the moment, 5 weeks out form a PL meet where I will compete at 205. Training 5 days a week in a powerlifting program, and ski for cardio a few times a week. I am looking to put back on some lean mass after this cut. My proposed cycle will look like this:

Test P: 100mg EOD WEEKS 1-3
SUS 350: .7ML Mon/thurs/sat weeks 3-12 (totals like 540mg/week)
Anavar: 50mg ed weeks 9-15
Test P: 100mg EOD weeks 12-15

Pct
Clomid: 50mg ed weeks 16-19
Nolva: 40/40/20/20 weeks 16-19

Ill have letro on hand to run when E symptoms show up, 2.5mg split over the week usually does the trick on cycle for me without shutting my E down completely.

The idea is that the test p will kickstart the cycle and serve to transition into pct from the long esters in the Sus. Allowing me to jump right into PCT a few days after last test p pin. The anavar is there because it was from a good source and super on sale. Maybe it will help me look better for summer. This will be my first time using var, as i typically stay away from orals because dbol makes me look like a balloon and my liver is fucked already form being a drunk coke head in my late teens and early twenties.

Also, my last cycle ended on thanksgiving and I will be looking to start this at the end of feb.

anavar is an expensive and impractical way to pack on lean mass. keep that for the summer. for now let me suggest a 12 week cycle of test prop and NPP, since you are already planning on pinning EOD anyway.

either 525mg (1.5cc normally) of each compound EOD. or 350 test and 525mg of NPP. i dont like high test i think it's pointless, especially when stacking with something as powerful as a nandrolone. you could even do 350 of each for 12-16 weeks and i promise you will love it. don't forget caber @ .5mg 2x a week. and dont forget HCG throughout and/or for PCT. good luck

long story short, swap out the anavar for a nandrolone

Gill, he's gonna compete in 5 weeks and needs to drop 10 pounds.

He's cycle is still shit though, dont get me wrong, but not for those reasons.
For both of you though, 0.5mg caber twice per week is twice as high as needed. And using letro to combat gyno is pretty crazy and stupid. Don't be passive, be proactive... Run asin like you should... Where is the HCG?

Now to address OP's cycle.
Why would you run double dose of prop when sust already has prop for the "kickstart"? Then again, why would you run sust at all?

I'd drop both prop and sust while adding masteron and frontload of test e.

didnt see you are competing in FIVE WEEKS.. dude if you are 5 weeks out you need some tren mast winny or primo, or a combination of some of those if you actually wanna win. you need as little test as possible at this point, in fact, 2 weeks out you should drop all the test and blast your tren/mast/winny/halo or something along those lines. where is your diuretic at man? come on man...

if i were you i would run test prop @ 50mg EOD for the next 3 weeks, alongside tren @ 350mg and 525mg of masteron prop for the next 4. then the final week before the show blast tren @ 100mg ED + mast 100mg ED + winny @ 50mg ED [2 weeks before the show]. whats up with the baby cycle bro

Last edited:
The idea is to start this cycle after the powerlifting meet. I am just trying to get everything lined up ahead of time. Im not worried about my strength or weight leading up to the meet. Being pretty new to this, I was trying to ease into shit before doing a massive cycle. I also have a few vials of sus left over from my previous cycle.

Santa666 do you recommend caber at all? How would you dose HCG for something of this proposed length, I have never used it.

Santa666 do you recommend caber at all? How would you dose HCG for something of this proposed length, I have never used it.

I recommend having caber on hand whenever running a 19-nor such as deca or tren along with bloodworks. But you'll need high estrogen first for it to even be a concern and gill's recommended dose is fairly low as well.
If you want to be proactive it would be more like 0.15mg twice a week.

You really should use HCG with any cycle you run. 300iu twice a week will be just fine. Can do it when you pin sust, I would never recommend it but if you already bought it, might as well.
I dont know your body but I would run aromasin or adex for the duration of your cycle instead of using letro if issues arise. So easy to crash yourself. Thats why you look like a balloon when running dbol, you dont control estrogen conversion which dbol is famous for, which leads to other issues as high water retention.

Last edited:
Santa, thanks. Il order some hcg and adex. I had letro because it was what my endo prescribed to treat gyno flare ups i have had since puberty. Ill look into caber some more and maybe consider a different compound than var.

Does the idea of running prop to follow the sus make sense or is that overkill?

Gill, he's gonna compete in 5 weeks and needs to drop 10 pounds.

He's cycle is still shit though, dont get me wrong, but not for those reasons.
For both of you though, 0.5mg caber twice per week is twice as high as needed. And using letro to combat gyno is pretty crazy and stupid. Don't be passive, be proactive... Run asin like you should... Where is the HCG?

Now to address OP's cycle.
Why would you run double dose of prop when sust already has prop for the "kickstart"? Then again, why would you run sust at all?

I'd drop both prop and sust while adding masteron and frontload of test e.

Guys and OP , ... I tell ya this post ^^^ by "santa666" is so on the mark. I would have said quite similar things. Why Sust , I hate the blends and their different esters and half lives.

But also 5 weeks isn't very long LEFT to prep. So I am confused as to what your ultimate goal is for the competition day and or weigh in day n time ?? If power lifting where is your strength compound. If you are dieting and keep close to what E2 level should ultimately be. You can still loose weight. At the same time you can go all out when you kick start with a power lifting strength compound. I have not been in PL comp and so I'm talking about having a compound that is a direct contributor of strength. Being an Oral and not much time will also be on it's side.

Dbol twice a day based around lifting times of day should be good. Just for even two weeks can make a difference in strength. But since not much time I would also start the Test "P" when I start the dbol. YOu should have the Test running along with the dbol.

So I'm sorry if I'm on a different page or out of my league here. I did have experience with the strength aiding traits of Dbol while training guys in my gym way back...back before computers.. LOL :insane:

But if your wanting to loose weight it's your diet you need to work on so you burn off the fatty tissue. Listen we all know dbol bloats us , hello we do Deca for size n bulking and dbol. Why ....well, ...water weight mostly. However the synergism that is created from the different compounds is exactly that a different focus.

I suggest getting help with your diet. Like maybe some advice from 3j would due you good :)

That all I gotta say. :smoker:

OMM

Last edited:
Thank you guys for the feedback.

I am all dialed in for this meet. All this info is for after it.

It looks like sus is pretty unpopular here so I will use what I have lef, and change compounds for the next cycle. I’ll dial in some diet advice.

Santa666, as I get closer to starting this, do you mind if I dm you some more specific questions?

Again, I appreciate everyone’s input. Being pretty new to AAS, it’s nice to have some help.

Last edited:
Thank you guys for the feedback.

I am all dialed in for this meet. All this info is for after it.

It looks like sus is pretty unpopular here so I will use what I have lef, and change compounds for the next cycle. I’ll dial in some diet advice.

Santa666, as I get closer to starting this, do you mind if I dm you some more specific questions?

Again, I appreciate everyone’s input. Being pretty new to AAS, it’s nice to have some help.

Well of course we see I was a bit off your mark. I didn't get when this all was going to be planned for. :Pat: lol, sorry.

What kind of contest are you doing in 5 weeks. :dunno:

OMM

Blends are weird. They seem like a timed release but they are just a group of horses. Some sprint, some gallop and some walk. They are all attached to the same horse team tho. The curves of the easters are still similar in their release. Longer ester just have shorter peaks and longer falls.

People starting with fast esters and ending with them is kinda new to me but seems good. Why bleed down a blend? If you have access to them buying individual esters let's you mix per injection.

Keep up posted and start a log for us when the needles come out!!!

It’s a raw powerlifting meet for uspla so technically it could be tested which is why I am not running anything now. After the meet I will dial in the cycle. I wanted time to get everything ordered and get some feedback before I start.

Once I get bloods and start, I’ll post everything and keep a log.

I seen a comment of a facebook page that made me chuckle. Something like "If it isn't raw lifting its assisted lifting." haha

What's your PRs?

I have hit 525 squat, 375 bench, and 515 dead in training so far, but those aren't all in the same day. My goal is to break 1400 in comp. As long as my joints handle this next month, we will be all good.

I have hit 525 squat, 375 bench, and 515 dead in training so far, but those aren't all in the same day. My goal is to break 1400 in comp. As long as my joints handle this next month, we will be all good.

The heaviest weight I've ever been under is 205 on a bench and I think 225 on squats. That type of weight is frightening to someone like me. haha

Back