Cycle Advice: Test P, SUS 350, Anavar

Your name caught my attention I love shrooms lol

I cant stand the damn taste... And the new truffles are even worse lol.
Do always eat them when i'm in amsterdam though, its hella fun walking around that city tripping balls lol :D

I have to admit I didnt think my name would be recognized as much as it is. The fungus is among us and the others are unrecognizable I guess. haha

I went to Amsterdam in the service and got more than I bargained for on one occasion. The cement would wave like the ocean, cars had no tires but I could see the brakes and shocks and huge spheres of colors would appear. Long walk back to the hotel room haha

Good to see you to! I'm still around just stooping by not to many familiar names

Hey, hey... man. I haven't died yet close, maybe the way I feel these days. I have had to stop cycling and not training much due to all my injuries and other ailments.

Catch ya out here bud, I haven't given up on O'lolgy as you see...

OMM :)

I have to admit I didnt think my name would be recognized as much as it is. The fungus is among us and the others are unrecognizable I guess. haha
I went to Amsterdam in the service and got more than I bargained for on one occasion. The cement would wave like the ocean, cars had no tires but I could see the brakes and shocks and huge spheres of colors would appear. Long walk back to the hotel room haha

I've had some scary trips on LSD back in the days but shrooms always have me mellow and adventurous. Reached the point of not being able to talk several times but its always been a positive experience on shrooms. Hasn't always been the case on LSD.
I do like both though, it's an inner journey for real.

I cant stand the damn taste... And the new truffles are even worse lol.
Do always eat them when i'm in amsterdam though, its hella fun walking around that city tripping balls lol :D

I am pretty hard core a out 7g when I trip so what i do is grind it up and melt some kitkats and make a cookie out of it. I have had some of the most divine experiences you can possibly imagine i also add lsd everytime lol

Back