Cycle advice

miltonss

Hi I'm looking at running a cutting cycle on oral only. I don't mind putting on muscle, but my main aim with this cycle is to cut off some weight before I do a bulking phase. Currently I'm 6'2" and weigh about 215lbs, I'm unsure of my body fat % but its probably around 18% from the online formulas but they aren't very accurate.

Now at first I was thinking of running Anavar only for 5weeks at around 40mg a day. Two people I know have done Anavar only cycles and have had amazing results. I understand people will say that it doesn't work but I've seen it firsthand that it does work, maybe not as well as injecting roids but it works none the less.

Now I was looking online and found the following cycle:
-Trenbolone (finaplix)
-Winstrol
-Clenbuterol
-Anavar
Its 2 of each casual every day for 5 weeks. What are your thoughts on the above cycle and if you had to choose a oral only cycle (which i know many people are against just work with me here) what would you recommend, PCT included.

Thankyou very much.

Read dadawgs sticky bro. I thought about doing a windy only then the guys told me to read the sticky, so I'm passing the advice to you bro.

Hi I'm looking at running a cutting cycle on oral only. I don't mind putting on muscle, but my main aim with this cycle is to cut off some weight before I do a bulking phase. Currently I'm 6'2" and weigh about 215lbs, I'm unsure of my body fat % but its probably around 18% from the online formulas but they aren't very accurate.

Now at first I was thinking of running Anavar only for 5weeks at around 40mg a day. Two people I know have done Anavar only cycles and have had amazing results. I understand people will say that it doesn't work but I've seen it firsthand that it does work, maybe not as well as injecting roids but it works none the less.

Now I was looking online and found the following cycle:
-Trenbolone (finaplix)
-Winstrol
-Clenbuterol
-Anavar
Its 2 of each casual every day for 5 weeks. What are your thoughts on the above cycle and if you had to choose a oral only cycle (which i know many people are against just work with me here) what would you recommend, PCT included.

Thankyou very much.

orals stress the liver so running multiple orals is stupid at best.

if your not ready for injectables then wait until you are ready to run a real cycle.

What would you recommend for a cutting cycle. I prefer something that will help me cut some unwanted weight first and foremost before I begin a bulking phase. Also would prefer something where I don't have 4+ things to inject daily.

You can cut with alot of the same compounds you bulk with. It's all about diet. Test only for your first cycle

IF i run testosterone for 12-14 weeks which one would you recommend and what dosage? From what i've read 500mg a week is fine for a first cycle.

I'm a fan of orals. However, I use along with TEST. Also, with the information you provided you need to cut down on some BF first before cycling IMO.

Also, whats the rational for not injecting????? I never knew this when I first started back in the day but I like to share this with the Oral people only.

For the most part injectables are way safer and cleaner than ORALES. When I was younger I always thought that injectables were the hard core drugs..But in fact, its the other way around. If your going to do anything do the safe thing and forget about the orals and get yourself on some TEST. You'll be happy you did promise.

Test at 500mg per week for 12 weeks and 50mg of anavar the last 6-8 weeks should do the trick. Eat clean and lift hard.

Doesn't look like anyone has told you yet what kind of test to do. Test E is best if you are a beginner. Test C is good too. 400-500mg per week. Do 200 or 250mg every monday and 200 or 250mg every thursday for 12-15 weeks. Make sure you follow PCT and proper injection procedures. If you want to know more about these concepts, I would be happy to answer questions for you or refer you to good sources of information. As well, keep in mind that in a cutting cycle, you are to eat clean, but the most important thing is to be eating less calories than you burn on a daily basis. And do cardio.

The only purpose of steroids on a cutting cycle is to preserve hard earned muscle mass in a calorie deficit/catabolic state. For this reason, it is best to save a cutting cycle until after you've put on some good muscle mass. Unless you've done that, its probably pointless to use steroids for cutting at this point.

Doesn't look like anyone has told you yet what kind of test to do. Test E is best if you are a beginner. Test C is good too. 400-500mg per week. Do 200 or 250mg every monday and 200 or 250mg every thursday for 12-15 weeks. Make sure you follow PCT and proper injection procedures. If you want to know more about these concepts, I would be happy to answer questions for you or refer you to good sources of information. As well, keep in mind that in a cutting cycle, you are to eat clean, but the most important thing is to be eating less calories than you burn on a daily basis. And do cardio.

The only purpose of steroids on a cutting cycle is to preserve hard earned muscle mass in a calorie deficit/catabolic state. For this reason, it is best to save a cutting cycle until after you've put on some good muscle mass. Unless you've done that, its probably pointless to use steroids for cutting at this point.

well said

Back