cycle diet

big1now

I am beginning a 3 month cycle in which the first two months I am to consume 15-25% fat, 30-40% protein, and 45-55% Carbs
during the final month, i am to consume 70% protein, 20% fat and 10% carbs. Does anybody have any suggestions as far as how to count each percentage and what to eat at each meal???

I would stick to same ratios all the way through. What is your rationale for the switch? I think you need to do more research. Why would you do a cycle and not even know how to eat?

I've been on diets before and know the basics as far as what foods to eat for proteins etc., but I was looking for a diet somebody may have used or uses that they know works. The thing I hate doing the most is counting every little carb and protein, though I know it has to be done. The reason for the switch in protein, fat, and carbs is that the juice pack is all that is taken for the first month, the second begins the D-bol and Winni-V, which need more protein for the bulking period. The switch isn't what confuses me. How to find out how much protein, carbs, and fat are in every thing I eat, knowing it isn't always listed on the side or in the ingredients. That's where my confusion lies.

Ever everyone keeps asking about ratios, but there isn't a set ratio, it really depends on many factors

There are many apps u can get on your ipad or windows 8 where u put in what u eat and it will break everything down for u carbs protien fats and calories check it out

Back