cycle evaluation!

mistah187

whats up everyone! going to be starting my early spring/summer cycle in a couple months. just looking for any critiques or advice.

Stats
14% bf
around my 10th cycle
diet is good not competition good though

My goals for this cycle are to put on some good quality muscle and to try and harden up a little. ill be taking eq and mast for the first time. the other compounds i am very familiar with. This cycle is not set in stone just something i have put together and wanted to try for a long time.

Week 1-20
test c @ 300mg twice a week for a total of 600mg a week
eq @ 300mg twice a week for a total of 600mg a week
stane @ 12.5 eod

Week 1-4
dbol @ 50 mg ed

Week 11-20
Mast @ 100mg eod

week 17-20
Anavar (var) @ 50mg ed

pct gonna b clomid @ 50mg a day for 4 weeks and nolva 40/40/2020

Any feedback would be appreciated. Im only throwing around two ideas right now and that is is the eq enough mg per week and is the Anavar (var) at the end overkill. thanx all.

Last edited:
Looks like a nice approach, im not sure id say overkill on the var...only 4 weeks? most ppl recommend it for longer periods. But im going to be trying mast soon as well. I think you'll like it. I think your eq dosage is fine, if anything id lower it.

good shit fellas. i definatly have enough to run both the dbol and the Anavar (var) longer. i just didnt want to put too much stress on my liver. so i figured 12 weeks between orals would be a good recovery time. i suppose running them longer wouldnt b too bad as long as i take a liver sup.

i also was planning on running the eq at 500 but read more than a couple of posts saying go at least 600 and even 800. any experience running 500 and having good results anyone?

good shit fellas. i definatly have enough to run both the dbol and the Anavar (var) longer. i just didnt want to put too much stress on my liver. so i figured 12 weeks between orals would be a good recovery time. i suppose running them longer wouldnt b too bad as long as i take a liver sup.

i also was planning on running the eq at 500 but read more than a couple of posts saying go at least 600 and even 800. any experience running 500 and having good results anyone?
eq is best at 600-800mg range if u really want to see results from it, IMO.

^see this is what I'm talkin about... I know there will always be different ways of doing things. Anymore experiences with eq mg amount?

Just try a lower dose and try a higher dose and see wat you thik. If ur going yo run eq at a low dose then ur better off spending ur money on somethbg else.

Good point I'm thinking that 600 would b a good starting point, I'm def down to go 800 I just never been a high mg guy which is why I haven't messed with eq or primo yet.

Back