Cycle Help needed

giveitall

Hello guys, im new to this site i joined in need of some help and knowledge. i am thinking of doing a first real Cycle. my Goal is too realy lean out while putting on Size.

ive been lifting on and off for 3 years. but the past 6 months ive been working out hard. 7 days a week with weekends being cardio days. i managed to put on some decent size. Anyway i am 22 weigh in at 193 pounds.. body fat ide estimate at around 13%? maybe 12, any help ide appreciate i heard many different things from different people and im feeling kind of confused too what the best first cycle with my goal would look like,

Also, i can post up pics, ide love for someone too approx determine my body fat %. im srry if i did not enter enough info i will do so if i missed anything, Thanks BROS

Welcome to ology.
Bro, you need to read the stickys. Everything you want, and need to know about running your first cycle is covered in the stickys. Your goal will be achieve with the correct diet. I would also in courage you to visit the diet section here on ology.

Test only should be your first cycle. You need to also research post cycle therapy (pct). this will allow you to completely recover after your cycle....meaning your natural testostorne production will restart during and after post cycle therapy (pct). Plan your cycle for 10 or 12 weeks.

Feel free to post up those pictures.

Good luck,
Grind

yea i know all about some Main cycles and deff know about pct, i was thinking a test only cycle would be best for my 1st cycle, what kind of gains would i accept from a test only cycle with my diet being very Lean with a few carbs, like i said my Goal is too just be Shredded with clean lean mass, ill try to post up 2 pic hopefully this works.

Your diet is going to dictate your outcome. If i were you i would get with a nutrionist (3j is a sonsor here on ology).

IMO, your in the Mid teens

You state that you want to be "shredded". You do understand this will get you down into sub 8-7%? This is usally where guy want to be for contest. This is not a realistic mainance (where your body is at most of the time) goal. If I were you I would set my goal to "ripped" at this point. Try and peal off some of that baby fat and get down into the 10% range.

Last edited:
Welcome to ology.
Bro, you need to read the stickys. Everything you want, and need to know about running your first cycle is covered in the stickys. Your goal will be achieve with the correct diet. I would also in courage you to visit the diet section here on ology.

Test only should be your first cycle. You need to also research post cycle therapy (pct). this will allow you to completely recover after your cycle....meaning your natural testostorne production will restart during and after post cycle therapy (pct). Plan your cycle for 10 or 12 weeks.

Feel free to post up those pictures.

Good luck,
Grind

yea i know all about some Main cycles and deff know about pct, i was thinking a test only cycle would be best for my 1st cycle, what kind of gains would i accept from a test only cycle with my diet being very Lean with a few carbs, like i said my Goal is too just be Shredded with clean lean mass, ill try to post up 2 pic hopefully this works.

This week 5 of my first cycle. Test 500mg/week. Amazing thus far. You will like the gains, you'll look like yourself...just alittle bigger. Best way I can describe it is: You know when your done with your workout and you have that huge blow? That's how you look all day, but now I feel bigger than the average blow. Definetly adding quality muscle. Energy and focus at the gym is like none other. You'll fuck like a champ. This is a perfect first cycle.

Hello guys, im new to this site i joined in need of some help and knowledge. i am thinking of doing a first real Cycle. my Goal is too realy lean out while putting on Size.

ive been lifting on and off for 3 years. but the past 6 months ive been working out hard. 7 days a week with weekends being cardio days. i managed to put on some decent size. Anyway i am 22 weigh in at 193 pounds.. body fat ide estimate at around 13%? maybe 12, any help ide appreciate i heard many different things from different people and im feeling kind of confused too what the best first cycle with my goal would look like,

Also, i can post up pics, ide love for someone too approx determine my body fat %. im srry if i did not enter enough info i will do so if i missed anything, Thanks BROS

Test only cycle 500mg ew with a good post cycle therapy (pct) to follow.

thank you for the input Bro. i was actually leaning more towards a test only cycle since i only hear good things about it for first timers, i am not looking too get real big i deff do not want to blow up out of nowhere. I am leaning more on the aesthetic type look. do you think i will achieve that with a clean lean diet consisting of around 200-250 grams of protien daily with a few Healthy Carbs and Fats. i want too stay as lean as possible thru-out the cycle, do you think this will be achieved while still putting on mass with a lean diet?,...also how would you describe you're mood thru-out you're cycle, Does it change at all? i am a little worried that it will effect my mood & personality? thanks again BROS ..(also would like too put in that i have my knowledge on how pct works and how a proper pct cycle consist of)

Last edited:
thank you for the input Bro. i was actually leaning more towards a test only cycle since i only hear good things about it for first timers, i am not looking too get real big i deff do not want to blow up out of nowhere. I am leaning more on the aesthetic type look. do you think i will achieve that with a clean lean diet consisting of around 200-250 grams of protien daily with a few Healthy Carbs and Fats. i want too stay as lean as possible thru-out the cycle, do you think this will be achieved while still putting on mass with a lean diet?,...also how would you describe you're mood thru-out you're cycle, Does it change at all? i am a little worried that it will effect my mood & personality? thanks again BROS ..(also would like too put in that i have my knowledge on how post cycle therapy (pct) works and how a proper post cycle therapy (pct) cycle consist of)

You will acheive the body you want through your diet, I'd up the protein to 300+. I won't get into my competition diet, but you can read/research bodybuiling competition diets. The trick is lower your carb intake gradually,( 170-50g/day ) rid sugars, and keep sodium at a minimum. Don't be afraid to read and understand the labels. My mood is amazing, I feel fantastic. More of peice of mind attitude.Soooo much focus at the gym with energy you just can't acheive naturally. You do not lose your cool (alot of rumors about this) incorporate a big stack and it's possible.. The only thing that will really make you lose your cool is dropping carbs..but it's not that bad.

thanks for the help i appreciate it, so 500mg test for 10 weeks it is, i will be pining 2x a week of 250mg mon&thur, i was also wondering if i can throw in some clenbuterol (clen), 2 weeks on 2 weeks off thru out the cycle i really am trying to cut down on some fat. i know cardio and diet will accomplish this but adding clen to that will greatly effect the fat burning and give me a boost, since my gaol is too stay nd or get more cut. i heard of people doing this with good results, maybe some one can help me out, i will not start the cycle until i get everything stratened out, Thanks guys

skip the pussy clen lol..take your test cycle to 12 weeks when u get on test u will understand why im telling u this.Learn testosterone how it works and how it will effect you before adding anything else.You will love test it makes you feel like a king make sure u have your Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and a proper post cycle therapy (pct) ready to go, have everything u need before u pinn.

Back