Cycle (Peptides GHRP-2 + CJC-1295 without DAC)

Jhony

hi guys!

This cycle is that I want to begin in 2014.

Wk1-8: 40mcg ed IGF-1LR3
Wk1-12: 100mcg 3 X ed CJC-1295 (CJC without DAC)
Wk1-12: 100mcg 3 X ed GHRP-2

Is it a good cycle?

thanks!

Last edited:
Never taken any peptides yet, but interested as shit. from the reading I've done that looks like a great first run with research chems..... for your horse or whatever "animal" you are using for the research ;-)

Never taken any peptides yet, but interested as shit. from the reading I've done that looks like a great first run with research chems..... for your horse or whatever "animal" you are using for the research ;-)

I' m living in Spain. I've 22 years old, It 's my second cycle.

This cycle is for my.

I want prove de peptides because de steroids have alot of sides, in my other cycle i had gynecomastia. For these reason i want do this peptide cycle.

Please can you help me?

Thanks!

Sorry for my english, it isn't very well...

Last edited:
No. it isn't for you.... it's for research on animals...... wink wink. I was having a little fun. just go to the peptide science section of this forum. They will be able to help you a lot more than I can. Good luck and do your research. If you got gyno on your first cycle, along with how you're talking about it,I bet it was due to you not taking the proper precautions. Read the stickies in this section then go over to the peptide science section and talk to those bros and they'll help you the best they can.

Personally, I think the better option would be just to save your money and get some GH. Didn't have the best results from the peptides I used, sleep was about the only thing that improved.

Back