Cycle working well...

forte

Hey guys I was ref'd to this board by Wayne and Zeus... Looking great...

I thought I'd share my first real cycle with you guys as I'm seeing awesome gains from it... Stats before cycle... 5'10'' 207lbs ~11% bf 21 y/o

BD Dbol 30mg/day weeks 1-5 (might up to 40 last 2 weeks)
Spectro Test Enan. 600mg/week weeks 1-10
Norma Deca 400mg/week weeks 1-10
Proviron 25mg ED weeks 1-12
Anavar 30mg ED weeks 5-12 (debating to save this or throw it in at the end)
1mg Arimidex EOD

Clomid or Nolva and Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) post cycle...

Results so far:

Week 1 up 10 lbs...
Week 2 up 15 lbs...

I'm almost done with week 3 and I'm up just over 20lbs...

Went from 207-227ish maybe 230 by end of week 3... and its pretty much lean mass as the arimidex is keeping bloat down... I'll post some before and after pics mid cycle and when I'm done with it...

Forte

Those are awesome gains. But it seems like overkill for a first cycle. Remember you can't go backwards, so you will have to do the same or go even higher next time!
That is why people are advised to start out slow.

Good luck!

Crazy thanks for the response... I enjoyed reading your log very much, I am keeping a mini one over at the board I call my "home" hehe... I'm glad that your cycle went well!!!

In all honesty I thought that my dosages were pretty minimal...

I figured 500 test + 400 deca... just so happened that the test i got was 200mg/ml...

I'm really starting to feel it full go and I'm anxious to see what the results are going to be towards the end of the cycle... I did have one minor cycle prior to this but it was all orals and it was all IP crap... so I don't really consider it a "real" cycle...

Forte

Back