Cycling for beginners :-A guide to safe androgen use

I am just about to start my first cycle and a friend of mine is saying I should run tren and test enanthate together, test e at 500mg a week in two pins and tren e 200mg a week in two pins. I've got my hcg for on cycle and nolvadex for pct my question is do the measurements seem good for a first cycle and any other advice or thoughts would be appreciated, cheers

Read the article first bud

Question? Question 50's male prostate lost to cancer 6 years ago.
1 ml test cyp a week
Test level about 950
Just had stem cells injected
Doc put me on ail-1 connect issue articlua and osteosis all homeopathic ******** from a company named ;Viatrexx**; . Someone suggested 60 days of 2,Gc of sermalonin w ghrp 6&2 also 60 days of gif-1 2mcg a day for 60 days anyone have any experience w these peptides and esthers?.

Last edited:
Applrton111

doc put you on esthers too?

Yes the hoempatahic stuff idk much about? It's not fda approved he's legit! I have researched the sermalonin w ghrp 6/2 w the igf-1 ! My reason is no energy! When I do train I get so sore! Not the normal sore! Doc's reply is to spend more time in the gym?

Using injectable steroids can seem very daunting for many beginner users. Some may therefore opt for a purely oral based steroid cycle for their first cycle, such as Dianabol, Anavar or Winstrol. If you decide to only run orals you are somewhat limited to which anabolic compounds you can run, as well as their doses and cycle duration (due to many orals being toxic to the liver).
https://skinwants.com/get-rid-pimples-5-minutes/

Using injectable steroids can seem very daunting for many beginner users. Some may therefore opt for a purely oral based steroid cycle for their first cycle, such as Dianabol, Anavar or Winstrol. If you decide to only run orals you are somewhat limited to which anabolic compounds you can run, as well as their doses and cycle duration (due to many orals being toxic to the liver).
https://skinwants.com/get-rid-pimples-5-minutes/

Males cannot run oral-only cycles. Males need testosterone to be healthy and using oral Testosterone is way to liver toxic. Only injectable testosterone should be used. Only women can run a cycle without Testosterone.

Thanks a lot for this .excellent information for beginners . I am in 3rd week of my first cycle using the exact same protocol as described in first post. I couldn't get exemestane so I am using anastrazole instead. I just want to know that how to determine which is optimum dosage 0.5 mg eod or 0.25 mg eod for anastrazole? BTW I didnt notice any significant sideeffects till now. Though i feel i am having little lesser libido than since first week of start of my cycle.

Thanks a lot for this .excellent information for beginners . I am in 3rd week of my first cycle using the exact same protocol as described in first post. I couldn't get exemestane so I am using anastrazole instead. I just want to know that how to determine which is optimum dosage 0.5 mg eod or 0.25 mg eod for anastrazole? BTW I didnt notice any significant sideeffects till now. Though i feel i am having little lesser libido than since first week of start of my cycle.
please lay out your entire cycle, and stats.

My cycle: Week 1-12 test e 250 mg every thursday and sunday in a week.
Anastrazole 0.5 mg eod .
Hcg - 500 mg once in a week on sunday with test e injection. Rest all planned as per first post.
My stats: 5 feet 6.5" . Weight 74 kg. Bf % 15 -16.
Age- 38 years. Training experience of around 4 years.

My cycle: Week 1-12 test e 250 mg every thursday and sunday in a week.
Anastrazole 0.5 mg eod .
Hcg - 500 mg once in a week on sunday with test e injection. Rest all planned as per first post.
My stats: 5 feet 6.5" . Weight 74 kg. Bf % 15 -16.
Age- 38 years. Training experience of around 4 years.

I would start with .25mg of adex EOD. Or .50mg twice a week.

And hCG should be twice a week, not once.

Do you have your PCT planned?

Thanks for your reply Sir. Will change anastrazole to .50 mg twice a week. I have my pct planned exactly as directed in first post with clomid and nolvadex for 4 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron28 View Post

Thanks for your reply Sir. Will change anastrazole to .50 mg twice a week. I have my pct planned exactly as directed in first post with clomid and nolvadex for 4 weeks.

--------
Good to hear UNTAMED SAILOR, it would be fantastic if you could start your own thread so we can see your progress brother!

Last edited:
Back