Cycling for beginners :-A guide to safe androgen use

Holy shit 12.5mg of aromasin a day is crazy talk! Wouldn't you immediately crash your estro? Start at like EOD or E3D and dial it in from there. First cycle should be 250mg Test-E E3.5D with aromasin as needed, 2-3 weeks after last injection do 40/40/20/20 of nolva. Don't fuck with clomid unless you've been on a long time or the regular novla pct didn't work. HCG is probably unnecessary too for a 12 week cycle, but it doesn't hurt.

What are you talking about? Have you used gear before? Much of what you said is off base.

I never got a clear answer on this either.

The wording of "Hcg 500iu per week(250iu along with testosterone injection) 12 weeks
Hcg 1000iu everyday for the last 10 days of your cycle leading up to your pct
"

Let's say you are running test-e. At which point do you start the 1000iu for 10 days. The same day as your last test e injection? 10 days after your test e injection (10 days before your PCT)? or 20 days after your last test-e injection, same day as you start your PCT?

"Last 10 days of your cycle leading up to PCT" makes it sound like you would start it 10 days after your last test-e injection and 10 days before your PCT starts. Anyone Confirm/deny?

Yes you do take 250iu with your last testosterone shot and then you start blasting 1000ius a day 10 days before your pct starts

Sorry for the late reply have been out of the game for a while due to injuries

One of the best guides i've seen without it being too confusing, i'm on the second week of my cycle running 100mg oxy a day plus 400g equi max and 400mg of test 400 a week, i'm new to steroids and just need a little advice, cheers in advance.

This is great, thank you! But where do you recommend buying this stuff? Is there a place online that you trust or someone who can ship it?

Back