Cypionate -Propionate Anew RX

Basement bullshit stuff, why would anyone would put something so crappy in their body, I would never take anything that looks like that. Spend a few hundred dollars go to mexico get real test.

Basement bullshit stuff, why would anyone would put something so crappy in their body, I would never take anything that looks like that. Spend a few hundred dollars go to mexico get real test.

mexico is full of bullshit fakes and people who dont know mexico will get fkuced over for sure in mexico...

its the last place i would go to get gear vet crap is all you will find in mex and maybe some redijects thats it...

mexico is full of bullshit fakes and people who dont know mexico will get fkuced over for sure in mexico...

its the last place i would go to get gear vet crap is all you will find in mex and maybe some redijects thats it...

I agree, but you dont even need to leave the house to get "Mex" gear if you want it. I'm all set w/ Mex gear unless its all I could get. The shit has a bad track record of being dirty.

Back