!!!--------dammit---------!!!

jozifp103

Son of a bee sting. Darn it all to heck.

Yes that's a tren stain next to my shorts.....

2pobb4w.jpg

I'm deeply sorry for your loss, on behalf of my family and myself I send out my condolences.... I will have a moment of silence in memory!

On behalf of the entire family here at Steroidology.com please accept our sincere condolences to the dearly departed..... :40oz:

DUDE, your carpet is about to get JACKED! :wiggle:

Easily the worst feeling ever. I'm a super cheap bastard too, so I've contemplated drawing it up from the floor, filtering it into an empty vial, and salvaging it. Then I think about how much work that is, how ANY misstep could lead to a gnarly infection, and what kinds of cramps I'd get while hunched over the floor that long. :(

DUDE, your carpet is about to get JACKED! :wiggle:

Easily the worst feeling ever. I'm a super cheap bastard too, so I've contemplated drawing it up from the floor, filtering it into an empty vial, and salvaging it. Then I think about how much work that is, how ANY misstep could lead to a gnarly infection, and what kinds of cramps I'd get while hunched over the floor that long. :(

But think about all dem gains bro..lol

This is easily the saddest thing I've seen today. I don't know how you can go on. You are so courageous for braving through this tragedy. My thoughts are with you and your family in this time of grief.

I dropped a full vial of Masteron 3 days ago....

Caught it on my right foot in mid-air, and cool as you like lowered it to the ground...

Those football (soccer) days sure weren't wasted! :Party:

I was surprised how smelly tren was. As soon as the bottle broke there was an aroma that I can't even describe.

I'll be honest....I just took it out to admire it. Ever just get bored and take out your stash just to look at it? That's what I did, lost my grip, tried to catch it but ended up just adding violent spin to it which hit the metal frame of the shelf and SMASH. The tren stain is there forever.

Caught it on my right foot in mid-air, and cool as you like lowered it to the ground...

I think this should be a required for all handlers of these small vials. :) wish I could see a video of it lol

Yo Ben! You ever played American football?? U definantly have the size and strength for it!

Back