Day 7 of clen cycle. This is my experience so far.

Crip Nasty

3rd string
Current stats. 180lb
13%bf
6ft 2in
26 years old

Been of aas for about 7 months now after a harsh tren cycle that gave me the worst cystic acne and acne I've ever had. Although I'm entirely recovered and have clean skin again I'm still on edge about my next cycle to come.
Anyways I'm running a 2wk on 2wk split with hydroxycut to drop into that 10% body fat range for a wedding the end of May!! ( should be lots of hoes)

Just wanted to share my experience and have people chime in with their own stories.

I'm using liquid clen from a reliable source mention on this website ^

Day one 50mcg slight shakes almost unnoticeable effects
Day two 100mcg very alert and wide awake and serious tremors ( yet no sweating or high pulse rate)
Day three 100mcg same as above
Day four -seven 140mcg shakes are at a minimum almost no noticble unless concentrating. I find myself peeing a lot and drinking a lot of water. But that's about it.

I think my batch is "slightly" under dosed. I'm going to up my mcgs to 180 tomorrow to see the effects.

If interested in my diet or other sups just ask.

Please share your experiences and what you think on my under dosed batch.

You seem very thIn for your height are you purposely not growing after 7 months? Id say your clen is very underdosed or fake

While cycling I was grown faster then I could afford to eat. I was up to 222 and lean and hard as fuck. After pct I just melted away. I'm still lean and have muscle but literally DEFLATED. I'm leaning towards my clen being seriously under dosed even tho it's from a supplier I've trusted for years. The entire reason behind getting that much leaner even tho I'm already light as shit for 6 2 is because it's more feasible in three weeks then trying to get bigger if that makes sense.

While cycling I was grown faster then I could afford to eat. I was up to 222 and lean and hard as fuck. After pct I just melted away. I'm still lean and have muscle but literally DEFLATED. I'm leaning towards my clen being seriously under dosed even tho it's from a supplier I've trusted for years. The entire reason behind getting that much leaner even tho I'm already light as shit for 6 2 is because it's more feasible in three weeks then trying to get bigger if that makes sense.

Ahh yes good ole pct.... lol ya if your serious about what you do cruise and fuck pct you wasted alot of money for nothing!

Ahh yes good ole pct.... lol ya if your serious about what you do cruise and fuck pct you wasted alot of money for nothing!

Tell me about it bro! Lots of money and groceries!!! I couldn't handle staying on after the tren acne showed up. Anything els and I would have kept running. I was jumping from every type of juice there was. Then I met TREN and it was fucking awesome!! Until about week 6 lol

you don't need to eat as much as you think I maintain my weight when I was dirt poor eating lentils and rice for most of my meals and tren of course

It's was a tren blend. From I believe gensis pharmaceuticals. I don't understand how I'd be proned to acne considering I never had a pimple in my life. Until juice !! I thought I was doing everything right trying to obviously stay clean and shower twice daily. Cleaned the sheets ever few days. I was supplementing pantothatic acid to aid in skin care. .25 liquidex to try and keep estrogen in check but it was inevitable. I didn't have any other sides either. No night sweats or insomnia, just acne.

Either your source or the blends try ace before you give up... also tren has to be good quality i had bad sides when i started has to do with quality. If tou dont get acne from other aas i dont know what caused it

whats the point in gaining results and then pissing them away? i never understood that

just lower the dosages, leave test in and relax. keep lenty of muscle, use this time to go on low carbs to get more insulin sensitive and then shred it up with more carbs and dht's

whats the point in gaining results and then pissing them away? i never understood that

just lower the dosages, leave test in and relax. keep lenty of muscle, use this time to go on low carbs to get more insulin sensitive and then shred it up with more carbs and dht's

You suggest just stay on cycle forever ? Always keeping a low dose of test in between cycles ?

You suggest just stay on cycle forever ? Always keeping a low dose of test in between cycles ?

thats the best way to maintain and keep gains,, and not go through the up and down roller coaster ride of doing a cycle then pct then a cycle then pct..

So anyhow today is day nine of clen. Upped my dose to around 180mcg and today I'm SHAKING in fact it's difficult to write this post! So I know the cleans good to go, but drastically under dosed. I'm feeling how I felt on 100mcg of my last batch. But anyways everything's going accordingly. Diets still in check! Getting some good high intensity cardio 3 times a week.
Once I hit my 14 day mark I'm going to switch over to hydroxycut for two weeks while my receptors recovery slightly from clen. However whole on HC I plan on upping my protein and calories slightly to account for the drastic muscle loss HC can cause.

Also I've been complemented on my vascularity latley!

I'll weight myself tomorrow morning fasted and give a update!

I'm going to need to find a new career path to try and afford a life long cycle from here out lol. I'm just going to have to cycle when it matters.. Summer time/boat season!!

Cruising is the cheapest thing test cost for a month is nothing. ...but honestly sounds like your not doing this because its your passion sounds more like you wanna look good for the girls. you may stay shut down for life and this might be a faze for you that leter you wont care about and stuck pining for life, think about that

200mg's of tests costs 10-20usd per month, hardly a cost that you need to find a new job for OR you are being bent over, spread, licked for fun and penetrated by your local dealer lol

Well for people like me that don't have a dealer it's not an option lol. Wish they were as easy as sarms to buy online.

Did you get your clen from rui? I wanted to buy some today with the sale but read alot about the under dose and not working well

Well for people like me that don't have a dealer it's not an option lol. Wish they were as easy as sarms to buy online.

Did you get your clen from rui? I wanted to buy some today with the sale but read alot about the under dose and not working well

says who? I have used them for over 7 years and never had something not work as it should.
Not sure where you read bad on RUI but I sure havent seen it. some people just dont know what they are doing or work for other places and like to attack comp.
I would say get keto and clen from rui for sure.

You should order now while you still have time. Dont believe everything you read. Only people I have ever seen say something like that about rui ended up having some motive to do so. They are a first rate company with top quality products bro. I have countless blood work and experience that proves it.
Good Luck Man!

Back