Dbol and EPI cycle results

Eternalhaze

hey y'all, i really appreciate all the results and information that people have posted on this forum so i thought id leave my own to help y'all I recently ended a cycle of epistane and Dianabol oral only. There are a few reasons why chose to go with the oral only route, mainly because I do not have access to test E, but also I wanted to do a very short cycle to see on my system responded. My cycle lasted a total of four weeks:
week 1- EPI 10/10/20/20/20/30/30.
week 2- EPI 40mg ED, Dbol 10 mg pre workout.
week 3- EPI 40 mg ED, Dbol 20 mg.
week 4- EPI 40 mg ED, Dbol 20 mg.
Pre-cycle measurements: 208 pounds, 14.2% body fat.
Post cycle measurements: 221 pounds 12.8% body fat.
I never have been a big strength gainer, during my cycle I gained 20 pounds on the bench press but that was the only increase of note. It is now two weeks into my PCT I'm taking Nolvadex on a 40/40/20/20 split along with DAA so far I have maintained all of my gains, and have recovered rapidly. Anyways I know this wasn't the best idea to run an oral only cycle, but my gains were quality, and overall is very happy with cycle. In the future I will definitely run test E as well but I thought I'd share my results with y'all. Anyways have a good one!

Im surprised you didn't gain any strength especially on dbol, how was your diet?

Yeah, me too. but i have no frame of reference as this was my first AAS cycle. For me i gain mass very easily, but strength takes months and months to see a real increase. maybe next time im on cycle ill change my split a little to focus on strength.

Pretty great for the most part, slipped every now and them. my diet was a 40/10/50 carbs/fats/protein split. roughly 3200 callories, which is 400 more than my maintenance. i think the EPI helped a lot with fat loss, as it lost a considerable amount considering my increased diet.

Thanks for commenting!

Also something of note. I did experience some testicular atrophy. slight, but noticeable. fortunately for me it has mostly returned to normal, at the rate of recovery i figure i should be back to normal by the end of the week.

Back