Dbol at beginning and end of test enanthate and tren acetate cycle.

GETinIN

Here is the cycle i just finished.....
weeks 1-12 test enanthate-500mg
weeks 7-10 tren acetate- 50mg eod
weeks 1-4 dbol - 40mg ed
these have already been taken and now i just finished my last shot and was considering taking a low mg dosage of dbol for 12 days then off for 2 and start my post cycle therapy (pct) with clomid, sarms and clen.

I am wondering will i be gaining water weight and loose it again during post cycle therapy (pct).Will i benefit from this at all.Thank you in advance for any professional comments.

no benefits. you will lose major part of gain with dbol. i avoid d-bol in anycycle. it useless compounds. plus, with clen you will clear a great part of water out.

no benefits. you will lose major part of gain with dbol. i avoid d-bol in anycycle. it useless compounds. plus, with clen you will clear a great part of water out.

How can you say dbol is a useless compound? Dbol is a GREAT steroid. I wouldn't run it at the end of this cycle though..

Last edited:
I would not add it at this point. I have used for the last 4 weeks out of a cycle but it can mess up your mind if you start dropping weight at that time.

going to be my next cycle but ill run the tren for 8 weeks.

not to steal thread but somehwat same category... Should i run tren a along with dbol, say start it at week two of dbols 4 week duration. or should i start it the day after or week after i stop dbol. any comments? first time doing tren so i am thinking a week or so after i stop dbol.

well i ran it for the first 4 wks of this 16 wker im on an ill run it for the last 4 weeks as well ..wk 12 to 16 at about 30 ad....

dbol not carp if you can get the real deal an not some fake shit ...i have it so ill use it .

the reason they say 5-6 weeks max is b/c of the effects on the liver. If you dont mind messing up/not having a liver then do it.

going to be my next cycle but ill run the tren for 8 weeks.

not to steal thread but somehwat same category... Should i run tren a along with dbol, say start it at week two of dbols 4 week duration. or should i start it the day after or week after i stop dbol. any comments? first time doing tren so i am thinking a week or so after i stop dbol.

Its your final decision, however i would not start the tren until you have some test in you.I would consider test over tren with dbol anyday.just my opinion

How did your cycle go? I'm considering running it in the future.

The cycle was great but considering the conditions of the environment i live and work in,at the moment,its fairly difficult to gain all benefits with it.

120+
war zone
7-14 hr days
i do sleep for 7 hrs exactly
and i eat plenty of food and drink between 1 1/2- 2 gallons a day of water.

my total weight gain is 15 lbs of leand muscle,alot of visible vascularity.Strength is superb.Yet during the dbol i did great great pumps but with my body it made me feel a lil lathargic.Alot of times hardly any energy,and thats with plenty of carbs,fats,protein and even caffiene.Yet i front loaded with 250mg of test enanthate twice the first week with the dbol and by the time i stopped taking the dbol the test was working well.During the test geat strength and and the pounds were put on and i felt great with more energy for a while.Energy started to drop again so i threw the tren in and BOOM,back in full effect.Tren at that time gave me that extra drive and really started to help push through those barriers.Backed off the tren 2 weeks before last shot of test.All in all great gains,expected a little more but my receptors i believe shut down a little too soon.
How many cycles have you done and whats your stats?

sorry... i automatically assume that people would think I would be doing test with those compounds.

Back