Dbol dosage? Supposed to be 50mg but I'm not quite sure about that.

Gmartin0123

I am on my first cycle of test ever and received it from a trusted friend. The test seems to be working good and in starting to get some gains 5 weeks in. As he knows more than me he said I should stack it with something so I chose to get some dbol. I also had him get me some liquid arimidex and clomid. Well he gave them to me today and the label is halfway torn of the dbol (says he knows nothing) and now I don't even know the true dosage. Supposed to be 50mg but after the label was half torn in kind of questioning it. They are little pink pills with a score mark on one side and a picture of what looks like a random country on both sides. Don't know how to upload a picture or I would. If I figure it out I will. Thanks in advance.
View attachment 563509
View attachment 563508

Last edited:
you should just stick to test on your fist cycle. D-bol pills are probably 10mg each. next time man up and do your own homework and buy your own shit, imo.
said "trusted" friend could be banging your girlfriend on the side and just gave you rat poison to take you out of the picture.

AS Roush told you should stick to Test only for your 1st cycle. You need to learn more. Haven't you read up on first cycles. Your body has no experience to work with steroids. You are a rookie and don't know what you are doing by virtue of you post.

Also please know that early gains especially with Dbol are most probably all water weight. You ned to take that Arimidex .125 mgs EOD.

You NEED to give us your stats o w can give you more suggestions. How old are you , weight, height. goals for this cycle.

Start reading the sticky's and also the steroid profiles

I would seriously hope those aren't 50mg each. That would be insane dosing for such a potent steroid. Many don't go higher than 30mg per day, so I would skip the dbol and run just the test. You didn't specify your test dose either, so giving a good AI dose is difficult at best.

You really should have been on top of that five weeks ago BEFORE taking the testosterone, as you could be well on your way to sprouting some little C-cups soon.

As others have indicated, there is no way to know for certain what the dbol is dosed at without the label or the source telling you.

It sounds like your "friend" may have a profit motive. So make sure you exercise healthy scepticism.

I'm running test 400 1ml a week. I'm taking .250ml of arimidex eod. I wasn't going to take the whole 50mg pill a day. I was wanting to split it and take 25mg a day and I was going to split that in two dosages.
I'm 5'10, 175, and my goals are just to simply put on some muscle mass. I've struggled most of my life to get any real gains with my body type.

I'm running test 400 1ml a week. I'm taking .250ml of arimidex eod. I wasn't going to take the whole 50mg pill a day. I was wanting to split it and take 25mg a day and I was going to split that in two dosages.
I'm 5'10, 175, and my goals are just to simply put on some muscle mass. I've struggled most of my life to get any real gains with my body type.

with proper diet, training and plenty of the most anabolic stuff we can get FOOD, you should be able to pack on 20+ pounds on your first cycle with just Test only

throwing in an unknown amount of Dbol at this stage is just gonna throw a wrench in controlling your estrogen. Save it for next time

Ok thanks man. I'll save it for next cycle if I decide to take it at all without knowing the dosage. Might try to find a different source by next time.

If your test is good you should have been making gains by week 3, and imo, could be noticing changes within a week depending on the type of test. I notice the difference from one shot of sust within 2-3 days because my energy level in the gym skyrockets - the other effects kick in within a couple of weeks.

hmmm nice little dilemma you got there...

1. Try Searching for the pill online. Numbers, symbols, color, and shape can maybe lead you in the right direction...May not work for steroids, but I have used that countless times when determining types of narcotic pills.

2.If the lab name is still on the bottle then do your research on them. Im assuming it isn't there though.

3.Take one (or half) preworkout. If your strength increases and you feel full as fuck (pumped). It's probably real. Just maybe not 50mg. You'll notice it within in a week if you're taking it daily. Especially at 50mg a day. I had great success with 30mg.

3.Take one (or half) preworkout. If your strength increases and you feel full as fuck (pumped). It's probably real. Just maybe not 50mg. You'll notice it within in a week if you're taking it daily. Especially at 50mg a day. I had great success with 30mg.
Why should he do this?

Why should he do this?

This is only my experience, but when I take dianabol preworkout my lifts go up during that workout, and I get better pumps. This should prove it has some effectiveness, but maybe not 50mg effectiveness. Have you never experienced this before?

you should just stick to test on your fist cycle. D-bol pills are probably 10mg each. next time man up and do your own homework and buy your own shit, imo.
said "trusted" friend could be banging your girlfriend on the side and just gave you rat poison to take you out of the picture.

Hahahahahahahaha

Back