Dbol - HGH - recommendations please

mitchamus

Hi all,

i have been eating clean and training 5 days a week at the gym and feeling great.

i'm 6'3 and 31 year old male from Australia, have always had a fast metabolism and always lead a very active lifestyle, playing sport at the top level,,,, therefore putting on solid muscle gains has always been hard....

i'm looking to take the next step.... therefore id appreciate your help in what i should get to get me started and start seeing some decent results...

I'm not a fan of injectables therefore im happy to start with oral (tablets)....

PLEASE HELP mE GET HUGE.....

You don't start with orals just as you don't learn to drive by speeding and crashing into a bus.

Short of running marathons or triathlons...endurance sports, why do you have trouble putting on muscle? How many calories are you eating, how much do you weigh and what's your TDEE?

Male + No Injections = No cycling AAS. Sorry. Just the way it is. Read the FAQs thread linked below in my signature for more info on this .

dbol only cycle is crap. its all water, you going to piss it all out.Besides oral only being a bad choice, dbol only is even worse,you are going to gain almost all water weight from it.

hgh go pharma grade but dont expect any miricles from it in the same time frame an aas cycle takes to show results.hgh is a long haul thing

read the threads stuck up top the aas section. dont do oral only cycles... for many reasons test should always be there.
also know hgh market is sketchy and risky and very expensive, even i dont bother much with it anymore due to it. unless you got a good hook up YOU know personally, i would rec some peptides over it, atleast you will knwo its real and good quality (atleast easier to find it like this than hgh)

Dbol is shitty shit, sorry.
Retains water too much. Also would agree that only oral cycle is no good.

Dbol is shitty shit, sorry.
Retains water too much. Also would agree that only oral cycle is no good.

Thought I was the only one that thought DBol gains were shitty cuz of all the water... But it sure as fuck makes me feel damn good. It's probably the best "feel good" oral in my opinion. I prefer Tbol over DBol and Drol.

First mistake = oral only. Don't do it bro. Man up and take some pins.

Yeah I couldn't agree with this more. Taking orals only is a terrible way to take steroids. I don't even use orals anymore because injectables work so much better and aren't liver toxic. I understand a needle can be scary but once you've done it once you will realize that injections don't hurt and you will save your liver and kidneys to boot.

Back