Dbol Kickstart: Less is More

peter north

The Legend
If you go back several years, you can see that many pros and forums, including this one, put more focus on lower doses of dianabol when used as a kickstart and when run solo. I found this interesting; why over time would we have collectively (and perhaps subconsciously) raised recommended doses for our orals?

So, as someone who has a decent amount of history with dianabol, I decided to add it in to my cycle this time at a MUCH lower dose than people here generally recommend (i usually see 30-50mg/day now).

At 10mg/day, which some on this site I think nowadays believe to be a completely inefficient dose, as an oral kickstart for a cyp cycle I have gained far more than I would have otherwise 2.5 weeks in (9.5 pounds, no change in diet, light bloat) and have seen dramatic gains in strength with absolutely no sides.

It should be noted that I am also taking this with 25mg of A-dex every day to control gyno/bloat. I hope this is informative to those considering an oral kickstart. Sometimes, even in lifting, less is more.

This is interesting cause I want to try dbol but am afraid of bloat and the appetite suppression btw your adex is .25mgs right? Also, adex has a 50 hours half life so you only need it eod. If that's not enough keep at eod but up to .5mg just a thought.

yes this is interesting becasue when i started a thread asking if 10mg for kickstart is too low (becaue i wanted to take dbol but try to keep the dose low becaue i was affraide of the appetite suppresstion) everyone told me it was too low and that anything under 30mg is a wast. but i have heard that doses as low as 5mg can bring great results. hopefully a vet could chim in...

i also remember reading somewhere that larry scott only took one tab of dbol a day and that was all he took (dont remember if it was a 5mg or 10mg tab)

I always ere on the side of too much, than not enough. Maybe thats not good, but I usually run Dbol at around 100mg's ED for 4 weeks.

I always ere on the side of too much, than not enough. Maybe thats not good, but I usually run Dbol at around 100mg's ED for 4 weeks.

hooooooooly shit haha your liver must hate you

Yeah sorry .25/day is what I meant for the adex and in the past i've found that I've had better results with ED rather than EOD. That could totally just be in my head though, ill cut back and give it a shot.

Personally, this is my third time running dbol, first time experimenting with less than 30. I'll admit, compared to those I have not gained as rapidly, but at the same time I have little bloat, no acne (knock on wood), a solid base gain, and significant strength gains. I'll be weighing in again tonight and I'll keep ya'll updated with how the cycle turns out.

Yeah plz keep us informed. Some before and after weight, measurements, and strength information would be a great addition to this experiment. We need to know how much gains are made vs damage done you know? Its kinda like yeah you can gain off 300mgs of test but if your shutdown you might as well take 500 or more. Not a perfect comparison but I'm sure the idea got across. GL keep posting plz.

Given the variation within each individual human, disciplines like medicine and nutrition will never be hard sciences. The "answers" will always come with a probability distribution attached.

It's pretty much up to you to figure out what works for your body. The experts can only provide you with a baseline.

Back