Dbol / npp / test e log. Lean bulk.

hows the cycle coming along,bro?

So it's going well. I did something that I personally thought was better. I dropped the NPP, because I felt as if I wasn't getting the results I wanted with my diet. I have Tren ace on hand. I decided to run tren ace at 400mg for 6 weeks. The test will still remain at the same dose.

Let me say this, idk what the hell it is with tren. But the week i took it, fuck me man. Hooked up with 6 girls. I think this shit just attracts the ladies to ya haha. I'm going into week 2 with Tren ace. And my vascularity has increased a lot. Im sweating like crazy.

I'm going to go on a deficit cal diet for the next 4-6 weeks. Very low carbs and try to drop as much fat as I can with the tren.

Don't get me wrong about NPP, I think its great. But as everyone says, once you try the best... you only want the best. Been busy with work. I'll be getting some blood test done soon. I was suppose to be taking my last shot of test june 16th, but its being push to around july. (I still have my HCG, and I'm still using it).

So it's going well. I did something that I personally thought was better. I dropped the NPP, because I felt as if I wasn't getting the results I wanted with my diet. I have Tren ace on hand. I decided to run tren ace at 400mg for 6 weeks. The test will still remain at the same dose.

Let me say this, idk what the hell it is with tren. But the week i took it, fuck me man. Hooked up with 6 girls. I think this shit just attracts the ladies to ya haha. I'm going into week 2 with Tren ace. And my vascularity has increased a lot. Im sweating like crazy.

I'm going to go on a deficit cal diet for the next 4-6 weeks. Very low carbs and try to drop as much fat as I can with the tren.

Don't get me wrong about NPP, I think its great. But as everyone says, once you try the best... you only want the best. Been busy with work. I'll be getting some blood test done soon. I was suppose to be taking my last shot of test june 16th, but its being push to around july. (I still have my HCG, and I'm still using it).

Eager to see the transformation pics

Back