Dbol Only Cycle Protocol

whats better 50mg e/d for four weeks? Or do 30/50/50/40/20 for 5 weeks. I read tapering off help keeps gains and better on liver.

I'm just asking. Please don't attack me. i ordered some post cycle therapy (pct) and I'm quite sensitive now. :)

Niclipse said:
No post cycle therapy (pct) ... I was too much of a rookie for that, then. I definitely ate though.

My views on dbol are this: It's an awesome way to kickstart a cycle for the first 2-3 weeks or to run a low-moderate dose throughout while stacked with another compound. I always run letro though because I dont like the look of water weight.
Dude, how can you say it was all water weight? You probably lost the water along with muscle along with no post cycle therapy (pct).

Here's a pic of me after my first cycle of just dbol. I was around 172 lbs i believe here. This was nearly 5 years ago. That was chest day.

dbol.jpg

dude that pic was 50mg e/d for 6 weeks of DBOL? You must of been pee wee herman before. Can I see a before pic? Cause If thats after 6 weeks of DBOL, I'd rather go natural, drink, fuck, fart, and all that bad stuff, if thats the result.

Unless you was really a twig b4.

WolverineX1 said:
Cause If thats after 6 weeks of DBOL, I'd rather go natural, drink, fuck, fart, and all that bad stuff, if thats the result.

If you've done all the proper research and are still considering dbol as your first cycle, this might be a good route for you to follow.

dude u still didn't answer me. your pic after a 6 week dbol cycle was uhmm pathetic...or are you joking>?? Cause I'm 5'8" 145lbs and my body currently looks like that.

WolverineX1 said:
dude u still didn't answer me. your pic after a 6 week dbol cycle was uhmm pathetic...or are you joking>?? Cause I'm 5'8" 145lbs and my body currently looks like that.

Yes, but theres a trade-off here. Ya see, at 5'8", whos ever going to take you seriously?

You should be abe to make great gains with 25-30mgs of dbol a day, the little 5mg pink tabs. take 10mgs when you first get up in the morning and 10 mgs an hour before you work out, asuming you work out atleast 4 hours after you get up. then spread the rest thoughout the day about 4 hours apart. drink lots of water eat healthy high protein diet, atleast 1.5 grams per pound of body weight daily and drink atleast a gallon of water a day and you should be able to make solid gains. let us know how it goes for you. Train your heart out!

Thanks Voodoo. I got the Stallions at 10mg. So don't taper and 50mg is too much? I am planning on spacing them out. gonna quit smoking/drinking for cycle. Bought a shitload of tuna...just waiting on my post cycle therapy (pct) to arrive.

Is cardio on Dbol a good idea?

pineapple said:
Dude, how can you say it was all water weight? You probably lost the water along with muscle along with no PCT.

Maybe you should quit running your mouth up here,acting like you know what you're talking about and go take care of what you started in the convo....

http://www.healthandfitnesstalk.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1568028&postcount=89

http://www.healthandfitnesstalk.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1568362&postcount=101

http://www.healthandfitnesstalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=106404&page=1&pp=25

WolverineX1 said:
I am planning on spacing them out. gonna quit smoking/drinking for cycle. Bought a shitload of tuna...just waiting on my post cycle therapy (pct) to arrive.

Is cardio on Dbol a good idea?

Wow you really planned that one out.Good thing you've been training and reading for years!

How old are you?

I'm not going to argue with you anymore.You wanna learn the hard way by taking the easy route.So be it.

Keep us posted on how it go's. Post some before and after pics.

Figure cardio help with the bloat. Just asking.

I am 32 , been lifting for 11 years. I am doing this cycle cause its the only source I got. I am not afraid of needles. The Oral Its available, so I'm gonna try it. Been contemplating for years, this was not an over night decision.

I don't want to gain 20-30lbs, so if I lose half of that I'm good.

i was kinda serious. Everyone wants to get huge and cut at the same time...not gonna happen with dbol. If you want to reduce some of the bloating, try an AI...possible AIFM or armidex

Dbol is good potent stuff if you get a legit product. mg per mg its stronger than test. most of the bodybuilders in the 60s and 70s used dbol and made solid gains. yeah dont risk added trouble to your liver with smoking and drinking while on.

Back