dbol ONLY cycle

MuffDyver

Not Juice..Protein Shakes
ive tried a deca only cycle, ate pretty damn good and didnt get the gaines I was hoping for. Do u guys think the dbol only cycle will give me good gaines??

please no flaming on dbol or deca, just give me straight answers

thanx

Considering that you shouldn't run d-bol for more than 4 to 6 weeks at a time I don't think your gains will be all that tremedous. Really, you'll feel great and tight and stong and pumped while on it, but I think your going to be pretty hard pressed to keep those gains once you come off.

If you aren't gonna run it for like 10 weeks, you should stick with a 2 week cycle. Easier on you liver and you won't be shutdown that hard, so the gains will be easier to maintain.

slick13: what dose did you run on the decca only cycle? how much did you gain? how much did you keep? and how bad were you shut down? AND, when did you start to notice loss of libido? im curious because everyone bad mouths decca. im on a decca proviron cycle right now and i would like to know about your overall experience. later.

Are you SERIOUS? I can't believe this site!?! Someone posts a D-Bol only cycle and people agree LOL Any fool with any slight knowledge in steroids would tell this person that this is probably the biggest waste of time, and worst thing to do. A D-bol only cycle is what happens when some highschool kid decides he wants to gain muscle, and has no knowledge, so he buys some d-bol because he heard from a friend of a friend that he will get great gains.
All that will happen is that you will suppress your natural test. gain alot of water, and some strength, and as soon as you go off, loose almost all that you gained regardless of post cycle therapy (pct). Go to some other sites and do research first.

biggerisbetter said:
Are you SERIOUS? I can't believe this site!?! Someone posts a D-Bol only cycle and people agree LOL Any fool with any slight knowledge in steroids would tell this person that this is probably the biggest waste of time, and worst thing to do. A D-bol only cycle is what happens when some highschool kid decides he wants to gain muscle, and has no knowledge, so he buys some d-bol because he heard from a friend of a friend that he will get great gains.
All that will happen is that you will suppress your natural test. gain alot of water, and some strength, and as soon as you go off, loose almost all that you gained regardless of post cycle therapy (pct). Go to some other sites and do research first.
My friend Kim is afraid of needles to the point of fainting, so he has only used orals. His first cycle he gained 20 lbs of solid mass and kept 17lbs. He has increased his weight from 165 lbs to 208 over the past year from three oral cycles of d--bol only cycles. I agree its not the best cycle but it is still effective none the less.

I know at least 150 people who used Dbol only when I played division 1 rugby... They got huge and stayed huge.

d-bol only, you will gain alot of water, and a little muscle. If you are going to do it, do short cycles, I have seen a guy piss blood before... He was taking to much and too long of a cycle.

I would get some test to run with it.

500mg test enan
inj every 5 days

my current cycle
500mg test enan 1-12
400mg deca 1-10
30mg d-bol 1-6

kube said:
slick13: what dose did you run on the decca only cycle? how much did you gain? how much did you keep? and how bad were you shut down? AND, when did you start to notice loss of libido? im curious because everyone bad mouths decca. im on a decca proviron cycle right now and i would like to know about your overall experience. later.

i ran 1cc for the first 5 weeks and then 2cc's for the other 5 weeks which was a mistake. i barely had any gaines. just tighter muscles, i should of done 3 or 4 cc's. i gained 10 lbs which was barely noticieable. i wasnt shut down really at all AND i had ABSOLUTLEY NO DECA DICK!!!!

slick13 said:
i ran 1cc for the first 5 weeks and then 2cc's for the other 5 weeks which was a mistake. i barely had any gaines. just tighter muscles, i should of done 3 or 4 cc's. i gained 10 lbs which was barely noticieable. i wasnt shut down really at all AND i had ABSOLUTLEY NO DECA DICK!!!!

Maybe it was fake?

nah, someone who takes deca told me that if u put a little on ur tounge and if tastes bitter as hell, then its real. and man, it taste bitter as hell.

A dbol only cycle will work to a limited extent but watch your liver. Dbol fucked up my liver values after just two weeks. Some people have livers of steel and others like myself don't. Dbol is extremely harsh on the liver.

biggerisbetter said:

Arnold and the gang did dbol only cycles before, so I do not know how true this statement is.

bicepbulg said:
If you are going to do it, do short cycles, I have seen a guy piss blood before... He was taking to much and too long of a cycle.

LoL, that brings back some old college memories of friends pissing blood in the urinals and saying, "Shit, I think I took too many today!" What dinks! :D

IMO, neither. A good cycle depends on your previous experience, etc. If you only have one deca only cycle under your belt, a good second cycle might be:

Weeks 1-4: 35 mg of D-Bol per day
Weeks 1-12: 500 mg Test per week

And the appropriate post cycle therapy (pct), of course.

Back