test plus deca cycle to heal muscle strain injury?

jazzx

Hey guys,

I am new this forum. I have been looking for a place to get advice on my injury and I think this is the right one. About 2.5 months ago, I injured my trap/neck muscle while lifting weights. Went to physio and he told me its a microtear that should go with time. He gave me two sessions and told me that's all I need. That reduced the pain by 40% but it stills nags me and flares up from time to time almost daily. It is very frustrating and I have been looking everywhere for some answers and methods to heal my trap.

About a week ago, I was on the phone with my friend for one hour using y non-injured arm to hold it and I started to get cramps in my left trap which I though was just a cramp that'll go away in a few minutes and it wasnt, the pain got worse and worse until the whole left side of my back tensed up and got stiff as hell and now I am getting same pain I got with my right side injury so now I am dysfunctional on both side with same injury. its very frustrating and depressing and physio is telling my its nothing and will go away and its not going away.

Anyways to cut story short. I was thinking on jumping on a 8 week test and deca only cycle to speed up the healing process. Do you guys think that these compounds are any good for healing muscle strains/tears ? I have never taken steroids before but would take them for healing purposes if they work... My injury is basically a persisting muscle strain/micro tear that wont heal with time.

Thanks for your advice

Regards,
Jay

No don't think that'll help at all, prob make it worse man. 1st you should only run test for. Second deca has to be ran longer like 12 or 14 weeks. If ur on cycle you will or should be working out even harder which will worsen your injury. People give deca way too much credit as a healing potion for joints aches pains imo. The best thing is to kind of 'baby' that muscle for awhile til it heals. Also, make sure you are lifting with proper form at weight that is good for you and take time to stretch before and after.

you want to do a test and deca cycle just to speed up the healing in your injury?

Last edited:
You didn't mention any of your stats or you current/past lifting. I'm assuming you workout regularly if you are getting bad cramps try to get more potassium and drink lots of water. I'm a big dude that has always gotten terrible cramps I know the pain, that's what helps me

Mk 677 and tb 500will fix you up matey
Take it from me I could list all the injuries I've got / had but we would be here all day

IF you were on TRT or running steroids already , then I'd say yes give it a go. but there is no point in shutting down your hpta and screwing with your endocrine system by taking steroids just to 'maybe' help a muscle tear heal quicker.
just give it time.

if anything look into healing peptides or HGH (or HGH secretagogues like MK). Tb 500 , Igf, MGF etc etc. basically NON androgenic compounds that won't mess with your HPTA

stack TB500 with BPC 157 . thats probably your best bet. best healing peptides there are with zero side effects

Tuffen up i have to work 16 hours with a oblique hip and lower lumbar strain. Massages ice and heat will help lots of stretching nothing not even stupid peptides can speed a muscle strain recovery. Guys that say they do just read alot but its the peptide companies that write these articles. I know it fucken sucks im miserable especially when i wake up your doctor is right time will heal it.

stack TB500 with BPC 157 . thats probably your best bet. best healing peptides there are with zero side effects

How in the hell do you know 0 side effects? Has this shit been used for 50 years? Let me guess you healed tourself with these peptides? You know how many people would just use peps to get over injuries? U used TB500 didnt do shit

How in the hell do you know 0 side effects? Has this shit been used for 50 years? Let me guess you healed tourself with these peptides? You know how many people would just use peps to get over injuries? U used TB500 didnt do shit

let me correct my statement "zero KNOWN or experienced side effects" .. not sure where you have any right to talk here . tren has a whole host of negative side effects and causing numerous health issues and no one knows what 50 years of tren use will do . yet you've ran tren for over a year straight.

if peptides help some guys . good for them . let them inject whatever they'd like and see if it helps , again its got no clear side effects.

let me correct my statement "zero KNOWN or experienced side effects" .. not sure where you have any right to talk here . tren has a whole host of negative side effects and causing numerous health issues and no one knows what 50 years of tren use will do . yet you've ran tren for over a year straight.

if peptides help some guys . good for them . let them inject whatever they'd like and see if it helps , again its got no clear side effects.

Tren has been severely abused since the beginning arnold days. There is alot of stories of how the 80's and 90's bodybuilders destroyed there lives from heroin addiction because of the script medication everyine was hooked on in order to train through pain. Thats why they have died all the drugs not steroids. Lets stick too stuff thats a hormone and not some new shit that nobody really knows whats in it.

Guys that say they do just read alot but its the peptide companies that write these articles. .

guess your unaware that bodybuilding and strength coaches have peptide protocols that they use with their clients.

let me guess, you probably think these coaches must own 'stock' in the peptide companies huh .. it couldn't' be true that peptides actually work, could it, these coaches simply recommend peptides to their clients so there will be sales and stock will go up .

There is alot of stories of how the 80's and 90's bodybuilders destroyed there lives from heroin addiction because of the script medication everyine was hooked on in order to train through pain. Thats why they have died all the drugs not steroids.

NUBAIN . is what your referring to I'm sure

guess your unaware that bodybuilding and strength coaches have peptide protocols that they use with their clients.

let me guess, you probably think these coaches must own 'stock' in the peptide companies huh .. it couldn't' be true that peptides actually work, could it, these coaches simply recommend peptides to their clients so there will be sales and stock will go up .

Low level nobodys use peps not ifbb pros they use real igf or fda growth hormone. You watch too much bostin loyd, i know some guys i interact with that swore on peptides and once they used fda growth they said they were sadly mistaken and will never touch peps again. It also cost almost as much for a big ass peptide stack

NUBAIN . is what your referring to I'm sure

I dont know if it had to do with pain then yes bodybuilders and alot of high level athletes get hooked on drugs. Every forum ive been on you here guus talk about taking narcotics or xan to take "the edge off" bunch of bull then they get fucked up bw and blame the steroids

Low level nobodys use peps not ifbb pros they use real igf or fda growth hormone. You watch too much bostin loyd,

bostin loyd ! LOL !! most the guys I follow , watch , or read all have PHD's . not punks like Bostin.

and yes that includes prep coaches, I only follow prep coaches that have Doctorates for the most part , or are at least enrolled and in process of obtaining their PHD

So thsts not where you parroted injection sites and stretching the fascia? Lots of guys say that lol

the only thing I know about bostin loyd I learned from watching a recent rich piana video someone on this forum posted . as for me 'parroting' him , lol yeah right.

but at least from that rich piana video , I do know that you and Bostin have something in common ;)

the only thing I know about bostin loyd I learned from watching a recent rich piana video someone on this forum posted . as for me 'parroting' him , lol yeah right.

but at least from that rich piana video , I do know that you and Bostin have something in common ;)

Just the little dick lol

Back