DBol,test E and Finastride(propecia)

Lakers

I am currently taking finastride for hairloss, While i am not 100% sure my hair is receding i got it prescribed anyways since MPB runs in my family. With all that being said I am looking forward to my 2nd test e @ 500mgs 10 weeks and dbol 40mgs. Obviously got the pCT and anti Es under control. The main question that I would like to know the answer to is, if i take propecia along with my gear will it stop or atleast help reduce the hair loss i will get from dbol? Thank you for reading

If you are worried about MPB then I highly suggest you stay away from Dbol because it kills the hair.
500 MG/week test will be just fine, and propecia will help the hair shedding but I would also suggest getting some nizoral shampoo to block DHT at the scalp.
I use propecia + nizoral and I can say it for sure helps. I would also suggest starting propecia weeks before you start the test.. and give the propecia some time to build up and start working.

Hey if you type 'finasteride gains' in the search bar their is some good advice that was given to me on this issue. Running fina and test is not a great idea in regard to gains.

Hey if you type 'finasteride gains' in the search bar their is some good advice that was given to me on this issue. Running fina and test is not a great idea in regard to gains.

Haha, it dosent affect gains that much, I got huge on my last cycle, taking propecia the whole time. Honestly wouldn't you rather get big AND keep your hair? I know I wouldn't look good with the stone cold look.

No, I reckon Demi would have kept with Bruce if it wasn't for the hair!! Good call on this, how much did you take and for how long?

I already bought the dbol and it helps me put on alot of size so i will take the risk. I have been taking propecia for about a month now and I ordered some Nizoral and Some 5% Topical Spironolactone. I guess what I am trying to ask is what can I do to best mitigate the damage 4 weeks of dbol will do to my hair. Thank you

I already bought the dbol and it helps me put on alot of size so i will take the risk. I have been taking propecia for about a month now and I ordered some Nizoral and Some 5% Topical Spironolactone. I guess what I am trying to ask is what can I do to best mitigate the damage 4 weeks of dbol will do to my hair. Thank you

you might want to stay on the fina for a little longer than your cycle.

It's been 5 weeks since my last pin and my hair is still falling out :bawling:

Im staying on finastride for the rest of my life lol. I already ordered nizoral,azealic acid, and S5 cream. Do you guys really think dbol will be that hard on my hair? I already did a cycle of the same stuff. I thought dbol wasnt a DHT derative. Does dbol convert into DHT?

Do azealic acid and S5 work well?

I've been on the 'big 3' (fina, nizoral, rogaine foam) for around 6 years over the last 7years. No apparent sides.

It's helped me hold my hair quite a bit. I stopped for a year in there and lost quite a bit of what I had and was never able to quite get back to where I was. My hair recovered once I got back on the big 3. I'll never willingly get off them as I don't experience sides myself.

I'm thinking I'll try dutas. I've seen some guys have great results with that. Dutas or spiro are the two things I want to try, but open to other supps/regimes too.

thanks. mpb sucks :D

Do azealic acid and S5 work well?

I've been on the 'big 3' (fina, nizoral, rogaine foam) for around 6 years over the last 7years. No apparent sides.

It's helped me hold my hair quite a bit. I stopped for a year in there and lost quite a bit of what I had and was never able to quite get back to where I was. My hair recovered once I got back on the big 3. I'll never willingly get off them as I don't experience sides myself.

I'm thinking I'll try dutas. I've seen some guys have great results with that. Dutas or spiro are the two things I want to try, but open to other supps/regimes too.

thanks. mpb sucks :D

Theres studies that say that s5 and azealic acid help reduce DHT in the scalp. But i am more worried about losing my hair on DBOL but at the same time I dont want to give up the gains DBOL will give me so I am just praying for the best.

Back