Dbol/Test E first cycle plans. Advice?

Well a dbol only cycle is a no no. I'm very confident that your not producing the equivalent to 500mgs of test per week naturally...

Well a dbol only cycle is a no no. I'm very confident that your not producing the equivalent to 500mgs of test per week naturally...

I definitely not arguing that. Dbol only is a no no. But dbol and test for my first cycle, I fee,l is not unreasonable. I have sat by and watched my friends do cycles of test only so I get the idea and know what to expect from test. I did all the research and I have everything possible on hand except Tauring and TUDCA which I will try to get soon.

The idea behind test only first cycle is so you know how you react to an aas. Then in the cycles after when you add different compounds you will know if it is reacting well or if it makes you feel bad or different sides apart from the test. Test is the base that's why it's good to know what your body will do with just that.

damn bro, you bulked the F up! nice natty work puttin on mass.

Quite honestly though, you don't need all those compounds on your first cycle, nor should you run all of them. 400-600mg of test with a good diet will get you great results. Save the others for future cycles. The reasoning behind that is if you get a bad side effect, you won't know which compound is causing it. Better to assess your tolerance of one compound then add others and see how they treat you.

***forgot to ask how old you were.
This is very true... For your first cycle, just the test alone u are going to get dramatic results..

very impressive man. glad to see you are doing well with looking everything through and through and doing the homework. Congrats on the pretty damn good bulk session you went thru, and all natty. The 1sty cycle is always the most fun. But as some have said, test only is always the best way to start. Obviously we cant stop you from running dbol if you want but learn how the body reacts to the 500mg/wk on the test e and youll be happy and ready for an additional next run if you want to add dbol. Caber isnt exactly needed in this cycle...simply your AI and PCT will be needed...and please hav that on hand before starting. Lastly, find a source you trust and you will have a nice clean ride to swole...obviously the last part is always the hardest. (just not a fan of .com sites)

yeah. I may just run the test like everyone is suggesting. Save the dbol for next time. Yeah I went through a .com sight. I am currently waiting for my stuff. I feel the sight is reliable but you just never know, anything could happen. They said they have a super high success rate and will ship again if it gets seized. But, again, you never know. I do feel good about it though. Seems legit from the research that I have done.

Back