Dbol + Tren + Deca + Test 3RD Cycle Questions, Thoughts, or Short speeches anyone?

Height: 5'8"
Weight: 230 lbs

1st cycle (2003) : Reforvit B (90 days)+ Test 400mg ( was weird only started taking this on my last month of Reforvit.) + Test 200mg ( last 4-6 weeks of cycle) ( Best cycle ever, and pharmaceutical grade stuff from Mexico)

Went from 120 lbs to 180 pounds, kept most of the gains and only dropped to 170 pounds after. Gains were so good I felt that I didn't need to juice again. I was curling 100 pounds on each arm during my second week. Reforvit B is no joke.

2nd Cycle: (2017) January - April 16 weeks ( home brew weak stuff so I felt I needed to be on it longer to see the results plus my age could be a factor, not sure. But definitely weaker juice combined with an older body so whatever it is what it is)

Dbol ~ 4 weeks 60 mgs a day
Tren ~ 13 weeks 600 mgs a week
Test ~ 16 weeks 600 mgs a week.

Was told I could bulk on Tren when that simply wasn't the case for me, it was mainly good for maintaining the muscle I had with slower gains but the strength increase was incredible. The test mostly gave me water weight. Wasn't happy with this cycle overall.

Overall went from 190 lbs to about 240 lbs. After all was said and done I went down to about 215 lbs after the cycle was over.

3rd Cycle (current)
Thinking about Front loading my cycle first two weeks of about:

Deca ~600 mg
Test ~ 600-700 mg
Tren ~ 300-400 mg
Dbol ~ 120 mg

I pin every single day with everything loaded into one syringe, and I rotate from quads to delts with a 25g 1.25 inch syringe. I pin my biceps with an insulin syringe. I like pinning ED because the sides are much more mild that way for me. I take dbol capsules twice a day, once at 11am-12pm an hour or so before I workout and the other in-between 5pm-7pm right before I eat my last meal.

Next 18-24 weeks:

Deca ~ 300 mg
Test ~ 300 mg
Tren ~ 150-200 mg
Dbol ~ 60 mg (4 more weeks then stop dbol)

After my 20-24th week will simply c***se on Test 150 mg - 200 mg a week for muscle maintenance while on caloric deficit until the end of the year then 2019 is juice free (hopefully)

Looking for a slow and nice bulk with this 3rd cycle and then c***se the rest of the year to maintain the gains from this cycle and ultimately drop my bf % to about 12% and less. Wanted to keep the tren around for the added strength bonus while also getting some nice protein synthesis going, it also adds definition to my shoulders which I also like. This is my first time with Deca so I hope to see some nice gains from it.

I dont train or anything but I am trying to just get my body to a point to where I can do some nice photo shoots with my girl in Hawaii in the summer while im still young and be able to simply enjoy being big, if only for a little while.

Currently taking in anywhere from 2,000 calories to 4,000 calories a day
Protein: 180- 300 grams of Protein a day ( I dont drink much shakes, I just go out and eat every single day i.e Outback steakhouse, Popeye's, Korean BBQ, etc. and perhaps some Isopure during and after workouts.) If I dont start out with 100 grams of protein before my workout, I skip that day and use it as a rest day until I can eat 100 grams of protein before my first workout. I just moved from New York to Southern California to my girlfriends house and her parents dont like us cooking in their kitchen so we have no choice but to eat out daily.

you dont train or anything and your doing tren? just to look good for a pic in hawaii??? tren aint a miracle pill, you must train to get results.
went from 120 to 180 pounds and kept most of your gains? where you working out? no Ai so you kept all your water gains.
tren is not for rookies, its only for advance users, wheres your blood work?

Last edited:
Holy shit!!!!!! You were curling 100 in each hand at a little over 120 bodyweight?!?!?!?!? Damn......just damn. Week two of the first cycle. Sounds like an absolutely GREAT first cycle. Good work.
Where is your bfp currently? You've almost doubled your bodyweight.....is that mostly muscle? If so, damn impressive.

Forgive me.....im just jealous as fuck......but how old were you when you did your first cycle? 120 lbs?
Your post indicates you are extremely successful with cycling. Your diet and training must be perfect. Youre either a troll or youve missed your calling to the Olympia stage. No man doubles his weight without becoming obese......unless he's Olympia bound.
My apologies if you are for real. And congrats.....you are a beast

I gotta call bullshit on this one

You want to start your third cycle.. You gained over 100lbs in 2 cycles.

You don't train but pop dbols before working out...

You're 5'8" and 230lbs...

You live with your girlfriend's parents and eat out all the time...

How in the hell do you fit all that gear in a single syringe and pin every day???

How long are you running dbol???

I'm sorry but this gotta be the most foolish thread I've seen in awhile...

Ah was probably a little tired when I wrote this since it was about 4am PST when writing. Apologies for the confusion. When I say "Dont train" I meant to say I am not training for competition. Just wanted to get as big as I can before I get any older because I am planning on not taking any more juice after this year (or at least not juicing as hard.)..... I work out pretty hard when on gear, and mostly work out twice a day once in the afternoon and the other in the evening. Obviously I have some body fat and I am at 18%... I am not trying to say I have an amazing physique or that I am huge or anything like that, I am simply 230 lbs and wanted to get a little bigger (about 250 ish) before I get off my 3rd cycle and cut up before going to Hawaii and living there for about a year.

If anyone has ever taken Reforvit B they will know im not joking about the strength gains and the water weight since it is essentially DBOL in liquid form. The second week I was already filled with plenty of water weight and was already around 130-140 lbs etc and I could literally feel how my tendons stretch and pull as I did my workouts... Its funny people think im joking about this, I can remember lifting that 100 pound dumbbell on each arm and an older gentleman was staring at me in amazement that I was able to curl that much.

I load my gear .3 ccs each which adds to about .9 just below one full CC, sometimes I overdraw by a little bit, I would be pinning ED. That would be the first two weeks and then after that would be .15 each compound minus the dbol on an ED basis.

Dbol I split it throughout the day but Ideally I take it an hour before my first workout and take it again closer to the evening before my second workout.

I honestly have only connections to home brew stuff right now but back in the day when I was introduced to this stuff I started my first cycle at about 21 years of age and was never introduced to forums etc. or any type of PCT. So I was just curious on what the input was whether it may good or bad. Posted my actual photo on my avatar not sure why it isn't showing... Just wanted to to know everyones thought on my cycle considering the fact that the home brew may be potentially under dosed.

When you see me in person most people would guess I am about 190-200 but I actually weigh 230 and im 18% bf.

Last edited:
Ah was probably a little tired when I wrote this since it was about 4am PST when writing. Apologies for the confusion. When I say "Dont train" I meant to say I am not training for competition. Just wanted to get as big as I can before I get any older because I am planning on not taking any more juice after this year (or at least not juicing as hard.)..... I work out pretty hard when on gear, and mostly work out twice a day once in the afternoon and the other in the evening. Obviously I have some body fat and I am at 18%... I am not trying to say I have an amazing physique or that I am huge or anything like that, I am simply 230 lbs and wanted to get a little bigger (about 250 ish) before I get off my 3rd cycle and cut up before going to Hawaii and living there for about a year.

If anyone has ever taken Reforvit B they will know im not joking about the strength gains and the water weight since it is essentially DBOL in liquid form. The second week I was already filled with plenty of water weight and was already around 130-140 lbs etc and I could literally feel how my tendons stretch and pull as I did my workouts... Its funny people think im joking about this, I can remember lifting that 100 pound dumbbell on each arm and an older gentleman was staring at me in amazement that I was able to curl that much.

I load my gear .3 ccs each which adds to about .9 just below one full CC, sometimes I overdraw by a little bit, I would be pinning ED. That would be the first two weeks and then after that would be .15 each compound minus the dbol on an ED basis.

Dbol I split it throughout the day but Ideally I take it an hour before my first workout and take it again closer to the evening before my second workout.

I honestly have only connections to home brew stuff right now but back in the day when I was introduced to this stuff I started my first cycle at about 21 years of age and was never introduced to forums etc. or any type of PCT. So I was just curious on what the input was whether it may good or bad. Posted my actual photo on my avatar not sure why it isn't showing... Just wanted to to know everyones thought on my cycle considering the fact that the home brew may be potentially under dosed.

When you see me in person most people would guess I am about 190-200 but I actually weigh 230 and im 18% bf.

You should do a mild test cycle and cut on it. You may gain a pound or two of muscle while cutting. If you cut down to 200 ish you'd look amazing, since you're 18%now at 200 you'd look damn near stage ready. And 200 ripped at 5' 8" you'd be a beast in most people's book. Wanna do photo shoots? Look up Ryan Terry....that dude is on the cover of countless mags and weighs 187 at 5' 10"
Anyway....i know I haven't helped you. I just don't have much advice for someone who has done more cycles than me and put on way more muscle than I have. Definitely update and lemme know where ya land on this. Would like to see what results you get and what stack you choose. But in all honesty I think a test only cut is the easiest cycle to manage and will preserve muscle while eating in a deficit.
Good luck and best wishes bro

Thanks for the reply. Ryan Terry has an amazing physique but I wanted to go for more of a Regan Grimes look.

so youre running two 19-nors at the same time?? deca and tren? why?

I have friends who have taken it and say its a good stack. Using my own logic I figured since I already have taken Tren, I know it takes about 2-3 weeks for the strength gains to start kicking in long before Deca goes into full swing. Was hoping to get bigger and leaner on this cycle since im taking a long cycle with smaller dosages.

I'm going to suggest you shouldn't take deca and tren together, and for dbol don't run it for more than 6 weeks tops. If you run the dosage you listed for 24 weeks your liver will hate you.

I'm going to suggest you shouldn't take deca and tren together, and for dbol don't run it for more than 6 weeks tops. If you run the dosage you listed for 24 weeks your liver will hate you.

Okay I may go ahead and cut Tren off but may I ask what the reason for that is before thinking about cutting it off my cycle? Just curious.

If you take deca and tren together it can knock your dick as dead as a doornail, even if you keep estrogen managed and prolactin in control with caber.

If it happens to you, you'll be wondering why the fuck you ever thought that was a good idea.

If you take deca and tren together it can knock your dick as dead as a doornail, even if you keep estrogen managed and prolactin in control with caber.

If it happens to you, you'll be wondering why the fuck you ever thought that was a good idea.

Alright, so you have a good point. I already have some Tren on hand and didn't want to leave it sitting around. Was thinking about running the Deca, the Tren, and Test blend ( and Dbol for about 4-5 weeks only) for about 8-10 weeks then after that let the Deca and Test take over for the remaining 12-24 weeks. My reasoning for this is that I can feel the benefits from the tren until the Deca starts to kick in full swing. I heard it takes Deca around 6-10 weeks before someone actually starts to "feel" it.

Alright, so you have a good point. I already have some Tren on hand and didn't want to leave it sitting around. Was thinking about running the Deca, the Tren, and Test blend ( and Dbol for about 4-5 weeks only) for about 8-10 weeks then after that let the Deca and Test take over for the remaining 12-24 weeks. My reasoning for this is that I can feel the benefits from the tren until the Deca starts to kick in full swing. I heard it takes Deca around 6-10 weeks before someone actually starts to "feel" it.
you obviously dont have a clue as to what your doing , read the beginners cycle thread for the last time.

I've used the Reforvet B quite a few times. Came in a 50ml bottle. You could inject or drink it. Tasted nasty as hell and had fire for pip but it was by far the best dbol I've ever used. I got so strong on it. One time I pinned 6cc's of it 3 in each arse cheek. 300mg The next couple days I was crazy strong.

Drop the deca, run the tren at 500mg ew the test at 300mg ew and you shouldn't need more than 50mg ed of dbol if it's good. For me and many other people the sides are more tolerable if you get any at all when you run higher tren and lower test. As long as you eat and train right you will grow like a weed on those 3 compounds. I turn into a gorilla on this cycle.

Don't bother throwing the deca in the mix. Save it for another time. I'm positive if you do things right, this cycle will exceed all your expectations.

Good luck!!!!

Great advice given by others here, you should listen to them, when are you planning on starting this cycle?

Back