Dbol vs test

dallasskyline

Why is that with water retention on test my joints seem to get some pain relief...but with dbol, old injuries hurt more and my lower back is gettng stiff...both make me retain water, but only dbol increases the pain...why is this?:chimney:

Dbol is well known for its "pumps". My lower back damn near feals likes it's going to snap when I'm on d-bol.

The lower back pain is just part of the game. I've always had pain from Dbols. But, I always thought it felt more like my kidneys.......not sure.
My philosophy: Grin and bare it!! Its only for 5 weeks..:D :(

Railrunner said:
The lower back pain is just part of the game. I've always had pain from Dbols. But, I always thought it felt more like my kidneys.......not sure.

I agree. I am not bitchng. Just wondering why this happens. If it gets to bad I can medicate it with my personal pharmacy, but I agree 100%...just accept that this pain is part of the game...no different than playing sports in college or proffesionaly...just suck it up. In college the sports dr.'s gave us endless scripts for vicodin...just keep them on the field...

Railrunner said:
same here bro, first cycle consisted with dbol, i was scared as fuck, i thought i killed my kidneys haha

Back