Dbol

Never tried it. But I have read of others who did dbol only cycles and made gains. One person claimed to have gained 35 pounds on dbol only, within a month.

If anyone says you will lose your gains post cycle, it's true- but sooner or later, anything gained while on cycle will start to come off, no matter what.

If I were you, I'd get some decca to stack with it. But then again, I suppose you wouldn't be considering dbol only unless getting other stuff to stack with it was a problem.
I would definitely get clomid, though. And I'd run the dbol cycle for 8 weeks.
Try it. Just make sure you eat lots and lots. In a month, let us know what happened.

If i was going to run a dbol only cycle i would run it at around 15mg a day for 6-8 weeks. THen i would run clomid, if you put on muscle you will keep it if you run your therapy correctly. Muscle is muscle, if you pu it on, you will not lose if because you put it on using dbol. I personally wouldn't go this route.

fetus said:
dbol only and you will probably lose 90% of your gains unless you are experienced user.

Why is this, because we use super huge doses for short periods of time? Obviously you can't put any quality muscle on in 2-3 weeks, but maybe if you run it for 8 even 10 at a low dose you can add some quality muscle. If you are going to lose 90% of the gains you are not gaining. Muscle is muscle, water is water. It is very simple, if you gain muscle on dbol, it is no harder to keep it than gaining muscle on test.

jcp2 said:
Why is this, because we use super huge doses for short periods of time? Obviously you can't put any quality muscle on in 2-3 weeks, but maybe if you run it for 8 even 10 at a low dose you can add some quality muscle. If you are going to lose 90% of the gains you are not gaining. Muscle is muscle, water is water. It is very simple, if you gain muscle on dbol, it is no harder to keep it than gaining muscle on test.

Dbol has only one purpose....to kick start a cycle. The reason being, it is a harsh steroid on your body and is not meant to be run 10 weeks. If you dont really care about side effects, which are more prevalent with dbol than test, then go ahead and do it for 10 weeks. I woudnt recommend it. as far as gains over a long time, then sure, i was talking about the 4-6 week range.

fetus said:
Dbol has only one purpose....to kick start a cycle. The reason being, it is a harsh steroid on your body and is not meant to be run 10 weeks. If you dont really care about side effects, which are more prevalent with dbol than test, then go ahead and do it for 10 weeks. I woudnt recommend it. as far as gains over a long time, then sure, i was talking about the 4-6 week range.

I honestly doubt that 15mg of dbol for 10 weeks is going to cause any liver problems, that is very debateable, especially since the therapeutic dose of anadrol was 250-300mg. And the reason dbol only has the purpose of kickstarting cycles is because that is the trend the boards have created, ask those that cycled in the 80's, dbol only cycles were used, people gained on small amounts, and low and behold actually kept the gains they made, even without clomid.

jcp2 said:
I honestly doubt that 15mg of dbol for 10 weeks is going to cause any liver problems, that is very debateable, especially since the therapeutic dose of anadrol was 250-300mg. And the reason dbol only has the purpose of kickstarting cycles is because that is the trend the boards have created, ask those that cycled in the 80's, dbol only cycles were used, people gained on small amounts, and low and behold actually kept the gains they made, even without clomid.

Hate to break it to you but they didnt take 15mgs a day in the 80s. I doubt 15mgs would do very much at all. 10mgs a day is the normal dose that your body produces a day. And as for the anadrol idea you pointed out, androl is mainly a last resort drug. People wasting away on aids have bigger problems than liver failure over a long period of time.

fetus said:
Hate to break it to you but they didnt take 15mgs a day in the 80s. I doubt 15mgs would do very much at all. 10mgs a day is the normal dose that your body produces a day. And as for the anadrol idea you pointed out, androl is mainly a last resort drug. People wasting away on aids have bigger problems than liver failure over a long period of time.

Maybe you should read a little more bro, anadrol was originally used for anemia, not aids. And their is no amount of dianabol your body produces a day, that is rediculous. And most can gain on 15mg of dbol a day for 10 weeks.

gotta gee with jcp2 on this one. Dbol is a great drug. The only reason people claim to lose alot on it is because they drop the water off. If your diet is good, you shouldnt gain much water at all. Run it at 30mgs a day for 6-8 weeks. Then run it at 10mgs a dayt right when you wake up in the morning, while doing your clomid and nolvadex therapy. You will add a good amount of muscle. Many of my freiends have done it, and with great results.

jcp2 said:
Maybe you should read a little more bro, anadrol was originally used for anemia, not aids. And their is no amount of dianabol your body produces a day, that is rediculous. And most can gain on 15mg of dbol a day for 10 weeks.

I meant that 10mgs a day of dbol is enough to suppress your nat test levels. Anadrol for anemia, what does it have to due with Iron deffiency?

ive been using 15 mgs of russian d now for about 6 weeks...no side affects so far and ive made some sold gains it seems to me..im holding little to no water and my strnth is out the roof....im on deca also but i was feeling gains within 1-2 weeks....musta been the d

Kim the Swede said:
I wouldnt use d-bol only in a cycle....
I wouldnt use d-bol period.

For mass dbol is the best hands down, although ive never taken adrol.
It makes you feel like your "on".

Back