dbol

Ifrit

I read somewhere (forgot where) to make oral dbol just take 99mls of PEG400 and 1 gram dbol powder and you've got 10mgs per ml of oral dbol right? Seems to easy.

that'll work with everclear. dont know about peg as i havent tried it. better to make it 50mg/ml though.

So if I want it at 10mg per ml at 100mls I would just use 99ml of everclear and 1 gram dbol powder? I don't see many guys making oral dbol either, is there a reason for that?

the pills are so chaep from overseas. .05-.1 is not uncommon or even les in bulk.

but yeah you recipe will work.

I'd like to do this as well. If I can get out of capping I would like to. Can you explain what needs to be done after you mix the two? Do you just heat it up and you're ready to go?

Also, when you make oral solutions (winny, dbol,etc) do you lose any mg when you take it? Does it have to be filtered ro does the alcohol take care of that? Is that why it is suggested to use 100mg/ED of winny?

Thanks

for dbol you might shake it to get it to mix. generally once its in solution it stays there. for winstrol it might crash, so heat might be necessary when it does. you do not need to filter, as its an oral.

if its in peg Winstrol (winny) wil stay in solution. evewn if its in EC its a suspension so just shake, draw and drink. no waste either. less you spill it on the floor or sumpin.

pullinbig said:
if its in peg Winstrol (winny) wil stay in solution. evewn if its in EC its a suspension so just shake, draw and drink. no waste either. less you spill it on the floor or sumpin.

So reading your post and Ifrit's, if I wanted to make 100ml of 50mg/ml I would use 95ml of PEG 400 and 5 grams of DBOL powder, mix, heat and I'm good to go?

correct, assuming 5g of powder takes up exactly 5cc of volume, which it doesnt. Id still make it that way and it'l be ever so slightly overdosed which im sure you wont mind. :D

DougoeFre5h said:
correct, assuming 5g of powder takes up exactly 5cc of volume, which it doesnt. Id still make it that way and it'l be ever so slightly overdosed which im sure you wont mind. :D

I was just going off of 1g = ~.8ml. Is that correct? If that is the case, then wouldn't I actually go with 95.75ml of PEG b/c 5 grams would be 4.25ml? Or is the math wrong on that one?

Back