Deadliest tornado in the US in 64 years

I live very close to here and the town of 50,000 was completely fucking hammered. Walmart gone, Home Depot gone, Hospital will have to be demolished. The tornado was and F5 and it fucked everything up for 6 miles. Body count is 122 right now.
click link for before and after pics
Joplin MO tornado: Before and after photos that show the complete devastation | Mail Online

What a crazy year man - so many disasters!

Thank God you're ok buddy - that was one wicked tornado - when an F5 touches down there isn't much you can do.

Winds over 200 mpr is moving - I'm in Florida right next to Tampa Bay and have seen winds of 160 mpr from hurricanes - but this tornado - no thanks, that was a monster.

If you want to imaging this people - try sticking your head out the car window at 80 and you wont even be at the half way there!

I live very close to here and the town of 50,000 was completely fucking hammered. Walmart gone, Home Depot gone, Hospital will have to be demolished. The tornado was and F5 and it fucked everything up for 6 miles. Body count is 122 right now.
click link for before and after pics
Joplin MO tornado: Before and after photos that show the complete devastation | Mail Online

Wow !! That's terrible, so many natural disasters happening lately, so sad..
Glad to hear your safe.

Back