Deca 300 and Enanthate cycle?

Bdub

Okay so I hope this is in the right place.. I am not novice here and have done one cycle of Enanthate 250 in the past however it was a first time and I just used that by it self and saw decent gains and didnt seem to have any abnormal reactions.

I am ready to begin my second cycle and want to make a good educated attempt this time as far as usage. So please forgive me if this is another annoying newbie type question.

This is what I have already,

1 x bottles of 10 ml QV deca 300
.5 x bottle of 10 ml QV deca 300
19 x vials of Enanthate, of 250ml each

But as this stack came recommended already I thought I would get a broader opinion and knowledge's base from some of you more experienced gents..

I have read the newbie first posts and a lot is mentioned about test and deca but not Enanthate and deca. I hear that Enanthate can sometimes cause the golf ball effect and some bad pain but I have not had that experience in the past. I also read a lot about deca by its self is useless or at best minimal gains and of course the dreaded deca dick..

its seems from the newbie posts that stacking test with deca seems to help guard against the deca dick but will Enanthate do the same thing?

I also am looking for advise on the suggested weekly usage?
amounts? would mixing in one syringe for one shot be okay? (hope so)

Personal stats
31 years
210 pounds

would like to have a solid 3 month cycle if I have enough gear, I am eating very well and have a solid diet working and I have been in gym preparing my body for this upcoming cycle. As far as a goal I was hoping for at least 15 - 20 pounds of kept muscle. is that reasonable?

Thanks guys
David

Half a bottle of deca and 19 amps of enthanate...Hmm, I guess you like odd numbers or something...LoL

Enthanate is test (testosterone enthanate). It's probably the most popular testosterone ester that is stacked with deca.

Maybe run something like this:

Enthanate 500mg/wk/10wks
Deca 300-400mg/wk/10wks
HCG throughout beginning week 3 (500iu 2x/wk)
Clomid wk 13 (100mg/d first week, 50mg/d/2wks) OR nolva if you prefer

The enthanate should offset any potential problems down below.

They're both oil based and can be mixed in the same syringe.

As for potential weight gain, that'll vary from person to person. 15-20 lbs is certainly attainable on such a cycle.

Hey thanks for the fast reply, hahaha yeah half a bottle was from a buddy.. I had some ideas that test and Enanthate was the same but I saw so many other gear that was named test so I had to be sure...

I did a pyramid, by suggestion but I learn now that there is no need to pyramid I guess.. been awhile now but it was 1cc for a few weeks and went up to 2 and I think 2.5 then back down. Im sure I wasnt using it at optimal usage though..

I had some ideas that test and Enanthate was the same but I saw so many other gear that was named test so I had to be sure...
Well, not quite. Testosteron is the active hormone. Esters, like enanthate, are attatched, to release the active hormone in time. So test enanthate is test, yes. But not all test is enanthate, and not all enanthate is test. Basically any ester can be attached to any hormone. But what you have is test enanthate, so for all intents and purposes, whatever you read for combining test and deca, applies to what you have.

Bdub said:
Hmm okay, Thoms thanks for your input.. lots to learn lots to learn...
FYI; test comes as suspension, propionate, acetate, phenylpropionate, caproate, isocaproate, decanoate, undecanoate, enanthate, cypionate, or any blend of the above, and a few more that slip my mind right now. Quite a variety as you can see. All that is different is the release time, which in turn affects injection procedure, the speed of action, and the timing of post-cycle-protocol (pct).

I also have some tab's that are called Bromocriptine for the to cycle out with. Is this correct? there tabs 2.5mg each.

Hey dude, I'm not trying to flame you but you really need to have a solid understanding of what you are putting into your body and what it will do to you, during and after. I kinda get the feeling you have some gear and are going into this with a "tell me how much and when to take it attitude"

You will also need more gear. With 19 amps @ 250mgs
and 1.5 bottles of deca you won't make it for a 3 month cycle at lets say, 500 test/ 300 deca per week.

You also need a solid post cycle therapy (pct) or you won't keep any gains. I suggest you really search out the threads here on 'ology and set your self up for success.

There are a lot of good bro's here to teach and advise. I know that I have learned a lot here myself.

Good luck.

Last edited:
No worries bro I respect your thoughts on my situation so thats why Im here. trying to cipher through the forum and learn as much as I can about this. This gear was a buddies who had an injury so I took the gear awhile ago from him and wanted to get clarity in the way of a suggested cycle. I trust the buddy, but it has been awhile since that all went down so I thought I would check this place out for awhile.

Im using this week to bone up as much as I can but I would like to get this started by next week.. summers coming.. lol..

There was enough gear for 3 months before he started using it so thats why its a little short of 3 months and so I guess a 10 week cycle will have to be the ticket.

I dont want to portray the tell and take attitude I really want to be educated and if it means putting the start date off thats fine too..

so with that said, it seems to me one shot of 500mg test and 300 deca in one shot seems to be a lot. do you suggest a biweekly shot of test with one of the shots containing the deca? or one shot to start the week out?

im all ears.. and thanks in advance to anyone with input.

D~

Bdub said:
so with that said, it seems to me one shot of 500mg test and 300 deca in one shot seems to be a lot. do you suggest a biweekly shot of test with one of the shots containing the deca? or one shot to start the week out?

D~

on Mon. draw 1cc of Enanthate and .5cc of Deca all in one syringe, inject(i suggest switching needles after poking through 2 different rubber stoppers it tends to dullen the needle making the injection more painful).

and then,

on Thurs. do the same dosage as you did on Mon. but in different location (ie if on monday u used delt then thurs use glute)

thats just how you would do it week by week only injecting on mon. and thurs. then follow ~HeHateMe~'s advice for everything else.

okay that makes sense.. I will have to look more into thjis part now.

HCG throughout beginning week 3 (500iu 2x/wk) Clomid wk 13 (100mg/d first week, 50mg/d/2wks) OR nolva if you prefer.

so this sound pretty straight forward too...

I have to be honest I didnt do any kind of wind down on my first cycle that was 2 months. I kept most of it too, but I was really skinny so any I gained looked better.

Thanks again
D~

Bdub said:
HCG throughout beginning week 3 (500iu 2x/wk) Clomid wk 13 (100mg/d first week, 50mg/d/2wks) OR nolva if you prefer.

D~

Just for clarification...if you go with nolva the doses will be different from clomid. I believe 40-20-20, or 40-40-20. I'm not 100% sure as I don't use nolva post-cycle. Someone else will chime in with the exact doses.

Back