Deca and different sides

pineapple

The first few times I used it I hated it. Lost my sex drive and my balls shrank a bit, or maybe it was just the paranoya and it seemed that they shrank. But my later cycles I never get any bad sides from deca at all. I love deca.

BTW I would like to see what your stats look like, you have any pics? Your stats are my goal 1.5 year goal.

IDK, but I was disapointed with it, i was running it at 300/week with Test E at 450/week and I dropped it 2 weeks ago and I dont feel ive lost anyhting, so i dont know if it was doing much or if i made solid gains that im keeping. only post cycle therapy (pct) will tell

Deca is known to cause slow steady gains. Don't expect to act like Dbol or something, however many would say gains are more retainable.

I will never touch the stuff again. I ran it in my first cycle and stayed away from it for a couple of years. I recently went back to it and remembered all of the reasons I hated it. Increased dose=increased sides for sure with me. Only tren causes more bacne for me. Dbol is pretty close.
I puff up even with letro.
Erections...fine this time but sucked the first time I ran it. Running much more test now too.
On deca, I run out of gas walking to the mailbox (50 yards). I had to drop it because it does not work with mma for that reason. I felt like I was putting myself in jeopardy at times with the crap. I couldn't cathc my breath and while trying, I would get insane headaches and be spent for the rest of the day. Deca kills my cardio like nothing else. EQ for me all the way.

pineapple said:
The first few times I used it I hated it. Lost my sex drive and my balls shrank a bit, or maybe it was just the paranoya and it seemed that they shrank. But my later cycles I never get any bad sides from deca at all. I love deca.

same here kid,love deca....i'm about to run another deca cycle....i'v said it b4...everyone is different,everyone responds different to compounds....i like the slow muscle build up...i want to keep what i gain from it....test is good but most guys lose what they gain from it.....

I currently running 600cyp and 325deca this is the 1st week of my 16 week cycle. From what I have read slow and stedy gains from both cyp. and deca. Should I go a little heavier on the deca like 400mgs EW? Is there much of a diff. between 325mgs, 400mgs ?

I ran deca for my very first cycle at 450mg/wk/10 wks.

Positives: Impressive strength gains, hard sinewy look, and a 15 lb weight gain. I didn't bloat very much, if at all, like many people do while running it.

Negatives: Decreased libido and recovery was a bit difficult.

All in all, it was my first cycle and a learning experience. Would I ever run it again by itself? No.

Would I ever run it again? Probably not as I'm pretty much commited to using dutasteride and those two do not mix.

pineapple said:

Did a deca cycle with no test..didn't really have any sides, no dick issues, saw some good gains...I read all the horror stories, but I like the stuff.

Im on a test e deca cycle right now, 4 weeks in, and I know for sure, I won't be running this again... Feel weird, and bp is slightly up.. Just feel weird.. Can't sleep well after a shot either.... :( But I am looking bigger though... Gained 8lbs so far too....

the only real reason i used it was to increase collagen synthesis and heal my fucked up knees.. and within 2 weeks pain was gone. i also got bigger and stronger. the only real side effect i got was high blood pressure, but i get high bp with even a test only cycle... deca is an awesome med.

Back