deca cycle ?

cholo07

yea so my buddy just started a deca only cylce. First poke in the ass at 300 ml second was 600 ml in the shoulder i think he is doing a 5 or 6 week cylce cause its his first. when should he see gains and how much muscle can he expect to put on? and could he stack it with something like superdrol?

what a waste of gear ,deca takes about a month to kick in...never do less than 12 weeks no more than 16 weeks....is your buddy you?

cholo07 said:
yea so my buddy just started a deca only cylce. First poke in the ass at 300 ml second was 600 ml in the shoulder i think he is doing a 5 or 6 week cylce cause its his first. when should he see gains and how much muscle can he expect to put on? and could he stack it with something like superdrol?

Your buddy must have a really big ass and shoulders to be injecting 300 and 600 ml at a time.

Seriously though, the cycle is a total waste at 5-6 weeks. Deca should be run atleast ten weeks minimum.

HeHateMe said:
Your buddy must have a really big ass and shoulders to be injecting 300 and 600 ml at a time.

Seriously though, the cycle is a total waste at 5-6 weeks. Deca should be run atleast ten weeks minimum.

yep, if hes set on this cycle tell him to 400/600(without knowning stats)week and I'd break up inj doses in half twice a week. he needs at least 10 weeks min then evaulate form there.

pct 3 weeks after last injection, drop the stacking, should see gains around weeks 5 pending on his training,diet etc.........

Hmm, A deca only cycle, not such a good idea! This is my personal opinion, so anyone feel free to discuss. A better first cycle would be to run test for 8 - 10 weeks, 500mgs per week, then PCT.

If you're running Deca, then you should run it with Test at a higher dosage, eg 500mgs test per week, 300 mgs Deca per week.

Because of the differing half lifes, the test should be run 2 weeks longer than the Deca, eg Deca @ 300mgs weeks 1 - 12, Test @ 500mgs weeks 1 - 14 so they both clear your system at a similar time before starting PCT

I wouldn't use Deca without using HCG in my PCT. Deca shuts me down bad, so I personally would probably run HCG throughout my cycle if I ever run Deca again to help recovery.

Deca for 5 or 6 weeks is a waste of time. I doubt your friend get any good results from this cycle. I know people who have run deca only cycles due to the 'low side effects' of this drug. Some of them were OK, but one guy was stuck with Deca Dick for months and wasn't a happy man. Its your friends choice, but I'd stack it with test and never run it on its own. This is a bad cycle and won't yield results

so this is the first time cycle. when you guys say shitty results are we talking 9 lbs shitty or 4 to 5 lbs shitty. cause im sure many of u have done more than one.

cholo07 said:
so this is the first time cycle. when you guys say shitty results are we talking 9 lbs shitty or 4 to 5 lbs shitty. cause im sure many of u have done more than one.

Amount of lbs gained on any cycle is individualized. I'm sure he'll (you) will gain a few lbs (emphasis on few) simply because he (you) never used steroids before.

cholo07 said:

I'm talking don't run Deca on its own shitty. It's up to your mate, but I say don't do it.

When running test and deca together, I put on a bit of water weight in the first 5 weeks or so, but apart from that, absolutely nothing.

As already stated, this is a bad cycle. Run test on its own for 8 - 10 weeks @ 500mgs per week, that will get you results if training and diet are up to scratch

I see this debate on the board often, and my last cycle was actully 200mg of deca every 4 days...I loved it, saw some solid gains and didn't have any bad sides. For what it's worth, I hadn't done a cycle in a looonng time.

VICIOUS_BEAST said:
what a waste of gear ,deca takes about a month to kick in...never do less than 12 weeks no more than 16 weeks....is your buddy you?

bump!!

and the dosage is by far to high. It depends on yhe type, but is it deca nondrolone or phenylpropionate?
if nan::
1ml. eod or 3. day..

i start feeling decca after the 2 week mark. Testosterone after like 5 days. He could have high concentrations of decca. Doesnt seem like a wise cycle for a first one. Hed probly get better gains off test only and it would be safer.

Back