Deca Durabolin Organon

Ripped=WAB

Deca Durabolin Organon ?

One more to try, real or fake? opinions please...

Should add because it may not be clear, there is no (R) after Deca-Durabolin. The crimp is not as smooth as I have seen on others either.

Also, the corners of the label are rounded, and the label wraps over slightly. As seen in the picture the date code area is blue the rest of the label is black.

deca1.gif

Thanks...

Last edited:
I just heard back from my source, said they don't look good but were tested and it contains the right stuff. Also offered to replace them with Normas if I wanted to, said dealing with yellow tops it a pain.
If I knew a place I could send a vial to be tested I would just to see.
Good thing is I only have a dozen of these, and plenty of ones I know are real on hand.

you would need five to get tested and i would tell him to show you the lab report cuz as far as i know the ones with the blue or purple writing stamped on are fake.

i read an email the other day on another board where someone wrote to organon about the purple or blue stamped writng and they said it was no good

I'll trash these, I don't need to take a chance with them.

I am surprised I would need five vials just to get it tested, never needed/wanted to get it done but I assumed they could do it with one or less...

Thanks for the feeback....

Here is the stuff I am using with my Sus, seems to be good...

deca2.gif

Last edited:
Back