4th cycle suggestions...(Tren not an option)

Body_weight02

I’m still around 4 months out from my possible next cycle (post cycle labs are coming in 3 weeks). My goal is simple, gain 20lb LMM while dropping 8%bf. (that’s in there for OMM...lol)
Seriously though, lean bulking again. So just looking for some opinions. Here’s what I’m looking at:
1. 750mg T Enanthate. 12wks
2. 500mg Sus / 400mg NPP 12wks
3. 400mg T Enanthate / 500mg Eq.
12wksEq/15wksT
4. 500mg T Enanthate / 60mg Anavar
12wksT/4wks Var
I have 0 experience with NPP or Var so I could be slightly off with my thinking. I ran Eq my last cycle and outside of the blood donations I liked it, but I’m really not a fan of being on for 16-18wks. AI, HCG and standard clomid/navaladex pct all included. As far as caber for the NPP, I ran Deca on my 2nd cycle at 400mg and had no issues, but again no experience and not sure how they differ outside of half-life...Thanks in advance
P.S. almost forgot, my balls still haven’t dropped so that’s why no Tren.

Hmmm, Hmmm....OMG, :Pat: this OP wants to gain 20 lbs :scratchheof , but now get this guys :insane:
on this cycle... :laugh3:

Ah, ha, ha haaa.... you crazy man :laugh: I see you wrote that for me. :elephant: OMG :) I am humored by what you said....

I don't know if anyone believes in my little theory and experience with this, ... what I call "Factual".

Thanks man ,I had a really loud laugh here... wifee says what the hell Mike...:mad:
I gotta come back an look at this again... :laugh3:

OMM :chimney:

Hmmm, Hmmm....OMG, :Pat: this OP wants to gain 20 lbs :scratchheof , but now get this guys :insane:
on this cycle... :laugh3:

Ah, ha, ha haaa.... you crazy man :laugh: I see you wrote that for me. :elephant: OMG :) I am humored by what you said....

I don't know if anyone believes in my little theory and experience with this, ... what I call "Factual".

Thanks man ,I had a really loud laugh here... wifee says what the hell Mike...:mad:
I gotta come back an look at this again... :laugh3:

OMM :chimney:

After a few years of training and a few cycles I’ve become a believer in your “theory”. Granted there are exceptions to every rule (newbie gainz, genetic freaks,ect...) but for the average guy a solid 10lb 100% LMM gain in a years time is a lot. It’s the misconception of the huge bloat and water weight brought on by crappy diet and lack of estrogen control, that makes bro’s tell everybody they gained 20-30lb.

your balls still havnt dropped from your last cycle? what does this mean? if your nutsack aint ready for another cycle why why why? what are your current blood levels all around?

your balls still havnt dropped from your last cycle? what does this mean? if your nutsack aint ready for another cycle why why why? what are your current blood levels all around?

Lol...ok. Let’s put it another way: “my balls haven't descended yet”. It’s a metaphor, to represent I’m too big a pussy to run tren.

Thanks for the feedback Santa. You a fan of Var? I***8217;m just wondering if my bf% is too high for Var at around 13%

Ignoring that I used it as a booster rather than a finisher. Also ran it shorter than you should and I also should have ran a higher dose. But yeh, I did really like it. Only annoying part was having to remember eating the pills 2/3 times per day.
I had no stomach issues so was pretty happy with that. I like the increased endurance and strength gains and it helps with dropping bodyfat while retaining muscle.
Its pretty mild on the lever, can run 8 weeks without to much concern running liver supps. Doesn't retain water and it also doesn't aromatize making it easy to taper dose and find your sweet spot without to much concern.
The very short half life is a huge plus for me personally.

I really like it and I think it will be a staple in pretty much every summer cut / beach prep, i do moving forward.. And I think that will be enough for me, one cycle per year to look the best for the summer while putting all my energy into making the absolute most of every cycle and working to maintain what i've earned and gained and always being fit without having to live it 110% 365 days a year.. (The idea would be to pendle between 8-11% bodyfat during winter months...but not crazy shit like jumps from 10% to 18%...
That and if i could stay <11% bodyfat year round, i would be a very happy man. Means I can go all in for boxing 80% of the year, maintain muscle, have the best cardio I can and actually try and have fun. Last cycle was not fun and kinda killed my spirit the whole last 4th month.
The struggle for me personally is I hate this lifestyle, with a passion but I'm stubborn and disciplined enough to take care of business and get what I want. (77kg, 8ish% bodyfat)

Far as orals goes, its only one i've tested but besides dbol (just to try it) I think i found the best oral straight off the bat.
If i ever try winstrol it will be injectable anyhow.

And lastly to answer your question, nah, 13% is fine bro. If you're blasting again, use it as a 6-8week finisher at 60/80mg on split dose twice per day.
This way with proper diet you'll be 11-12% when you start var and probably end up sub 10% if you keep pushing both diet and some cardio.

Optionally you could add some masteron throughout the cycle. Would be a power cycle, good muscle gain, good fatloss (with diet) and very good endurance/strength and high sex drive
Which would be very similar to my next cycle, I'm adding EQ to that but you just ran it so I would rest receptors for this blast.

12 week cycle total.
Running var the last 6-8 weeks starting 6-7 weeks into test e, sweet spot for once blood levels are maxed (could even run the var in the gap up to PCT for a total of 8 weeks, to keep gains going and stop the "weak feeling" before starting PCT.

Yeh, thats what I would recommend since you're asking for ideas :p

(PS. I did realize just now it became more about me, my approach and goals but I think our goals are pretty similar though, aren't they?)

Last edited:
As far as caber for the NPP, I ran Deca on my 2nd cycle at 400mg and had no issues, but again no experience and not sure how they differ outside of half-life...Thanks in advance
P.S. almost forgot, my balls still haven***8217;t dropped so that***8217;s why no Tren.

Be careful with caber, dont eat it if you dont need it and ALWAYS eat less doses than you need (check math). First check estrogen with bloodwork (if you can, check prolactin/progesterone while you're at it.
You cant have high prolactin without first having high estrogen.

Half life is fairly different yes, but that just means more pinning, to lazy to google but isnt it phenylprop and prop mixed?
You could change to prop/cyp, i'd recommend cyp and still somewhat get away with 2 injections per week. It would be more optimal with a mon, wednes, fri schedule though. If you go with 3 days a week, get test prop.

Ignoring that I used it as a booster rather than a finisher. Also ran it shorter than you should and I also should have ran a higher dose. But yeh, I did really like it. Only annoying part was having to remember eating the pills 2/3 times per day.
I had no stomach issues so was pretty happy with that. I like the increased endurance and strength gains and it helps with dropping bodyfat while retaining muscle.
Its pretty mild on the lever, can run 8 weeks without to much concern running liver supps. Doesn't retain water and it also doesn't aromatize making it easy to taper dose and find your sweet spot without to much concern.
The very short half life is a huge plus for me personally.

I really like it and I think it will be a staple in pretty much every summer cut / beach prep, i do moving forward.. And I think that will be enough for me, one cycle per year to look the best for the summer while putting all my energy into making the absolute most of every cycle and working to maintain what i've earned and gained and always being fit without having to live it 110% 365 days a year.. (The idea would be to pendle between 8-11% bodyfat during winter months...but not crazy shit like jumps from 10% to 18%...
That and if i could stay <11% bodyfat year round, i would be a very happy man. Means I can go all in for boxing 80% of the year, maintain muscle, have the best cardio I can and actually try and have fun. Last cycle was not fun and kinda killed my spirit the whole last 4th month.
The struggle for me personally is I hate this lifestyle, with a passion but I'm stubborn and disciplined enough to take care of business and get what I want. (77kg, 8ish% bodyfat)

Far as orals goes, its only one i've tested but besides dbol (just to try it) I think i found the best oral straight off the bat.
If i ever try winstrol it will be injectable anyhow.

And lastly to answer your question, nah, 13% is fine bro. If you're blasting again, use it as a 6-8week finisher at 60/80mg on split dose twice per day.
This way with proper diet you'll be 11-12% when you start var and probably end up sub 10% if you keep pushing both diet and some cardio.

Optionally you could add some masteron throughout the cycle. Would be a power cycle, good muscle gain, good fatloss (with diet) and very good endurance/strength and high sex drive
Which would be very similar to my next cycle, I'm adding EQ to that but you just ran it so I would rest receptors for this blast.

12 week cycle total.
Running var the last 6-8 weeks starting 6-7 weeks into test e, sweet spot for once blood levels are maxed (could even run the var in the gap up to PCT for a total of 8 weeks, to keep gains going and stop the "weak feeling" before starting PCT.

Yeh, thats what I would recommend since you're asking for ideas :p

(PS. I did realize just now it became more about me, my approach and goals but I think our goals are pretty similar though, aren't they?)

Thanks again for the feedback Santa. Yeah, I believe we are on the same wave length...just wanna be the sexiest thing walking!
I’m leaning toward the Var option, but now you got my wheels spinning with the Mas...lol

Masteron really shines if you're around 10% bodyfat but is still a great addition.
I've ran it all my cycles and also will be in my next.

Back