Deca help tendons?

BALLscouter

Is it true that deca is the best choice of a drug for strengthening your tendons and ligaments? Also, What drugs have bad effects on tendons and ligaments?

Bro "drugs are bad" but deca is great for your joints. Winstrol (winny) is hard on your joints.

Would deca contribute to healing a hurt or torn ligament, or does it just help to strengthen the lalready healthy ones?

BALLscouter said:
Would deca contribute to healing a hurt or torn ligament, or does it just help to strengthen the lalready healthy ones?

As far as I know....Deca only lubricates the joints....it does absolutely nothing for ligaments & tendons.

sc is right on, as usual. gh is the only thing i know that will cause conective tissue to grow, but there have been studies to show that the new tissue is actualy more fragile than before.

Theres a study floating around suggesting that drugs like EQ and Deca increase collagen production, which in turn strengthens tendons and ligaments. Someone posted it recently, but not sure which board it was.Ill see if I can dig it up...

Back