deca only cycle

jpcremoval

Should I take another item with this? If so can anyone give me some heads up on what to take with the deca 300. Thanks ahead of time.

Any type of test. You are asking for trouble if you plan on using Deca alone. I think you've realized that and hence why you are asking.

Actually dude, if you haven't already gotten the Deca, you might want to try Test by itself first and save the Deca for a second cycle to stack with the Test. I'm guessing this is first cycle?

I ran a deca only as a first cycle, 400mg/wk. Had great gains, but was shut down pretty good even with proper post cycle therapy (pct). Its a good cycle if you like looking good for a short period of time, and don't mind not using your dick for a little while. A simple test cycle 500mg/wk is a good starter with proper pct.

My guess is this guy is a young kid and is easily influenced by his friends. Deca only cycle is a very bad idea and its also a bad idea to run multiple compounds for a first cycle. Too bad you bought the deca before you knew what you were doing. Also, from the little I've read in your posts, you need to learn more how to eat and how to lift before you even think about gear.
You're not ready.

Agreed Test is the way to go I would recommend Cyp or Eth but I also agree with strega, need to know more about your diet and trainging to make an informed decision.

ran_azrad said:
tell us more info about you.....

I agree w/ran.. We need to know your age, weight, height, history/training, goals, and what you want out of the cycle. Also, what have you done naturally. That helps more then you know and can make a difference between getting bad advice (i.e. friends, gym dorks) and good advice (i.e. the bro's on this board).

I have done deca only cycle, but will always add test or do test only cycle. I agree with the above bro..full stats and all that, it sounds like you are kinda jumping the gun here.

Back