Deca or Primo for a mild cycle

Muay Thai

Week 1-12 Test E 250mg
Week 1-8 Deca 250mg
Week 1-4 Tbol 30mg (ed)
Arimidex 1mg (e3d)

I am on the 6th day of this mild cycle. The usual test side effects like bloat is there but the usual excitement of department downstairs is not there so far (Hello deca?). Some articles warn that Deca side effects may be permanent and even after proper pct test levels may come back to normal but receptors may stay/become numb and libido problems may continue.

Should I replace deca with primo at this early stage of my cycle? Is 8 weeks in such low doses enough to cause any permanent damages?

My guess is you are taking way too much Arimidex unless you have a really high body fat percentage.

And given the long ester, there is pretty much no point in running Deca for only 8 weeks.

You should be running hCG too.

Maybe you should run a less advanced cycle.

Last edited:
My guess is you are taking way too much Arimidex unless you have a really high body fat percentage.

And given the long ester, there is pretty much no point in running Deca for only 8 weeks.

Mega hit it out of the park. The long ester attached to deca will cause the hormone to barely reach plasma saturation by the 8 week mark. Npp would be a better choice for this short cycle and you can run it all the way through with the test.
There are always risks with AAS and not recovering fully. Nandrolone seems to shut down most pretty hard, but ymmv.
I'm a fan of primo p, but it's expensive and often faked. It isn't the mass builder deca is although primo generally carries less side effects. Being a dht it can affect your hairline especially if your predisposed anyway, and 500 mg/ week is minimum dose to have any effect. Some prefer 800mg/wk.
Blood work will tell you where you're at with your ai dose

The cycle itself is set up wrong. When I run deca, I start the deca at least a week before I inject my first dose of test. The deconate ester takes a long time to kick in and I like it to kick in at the same time as my test. Everyone has a protocol and this is just mine. Anyway, I have to assume that you are running deca for joint relief at that dose because it won't do anything else for you. Even then, just as it kicks in, you are stopping it so it becomes pointless. With all of that said, you arent feeling any of those compounds in 6 days so at this point(maybe the tbol...maybe), its all in your head.

This cycle really isn't a cycle. It's a disaster with little to no gains. What do you expect from using these doses?
You say your getting bloat on day 6? This can't be right at all. Using all that adex will surely crash e2. This is a trt protocol really. Your basically replacing your natty test with exogenous test and maybe bumping it up a little bit. Not enuff for gains. 250mgs of deca will not net any gains either. Your wasting gear and shutting yourself down for nothing. This is a very poorly planned cycle. Not worth anyone's time at all..

Well, this was the point of my thread; to do any alterations needed at this early stage. I haven't taken any arimidex yet but was planning to introduce on week 2 or 3. I can increase deca to 12 weeks and test even longer. What is the recommended hcg dosage and frequency for this cycle?

It looks as if from your previous threads that you've been trying to figure out a cycle for 10 years now. If you haven't grasped it yet, this may not be for you...

This cycle really isn't a cycle. It's a disaster with little to no gains. What do you expect from using these doses?
You say your getting bloat on day 6? This can't be right at all. Using all that adex will surely crash e2. This is a trt protocol really. Your basically replacing your natty test with exogenous test and maybe bumping it up a little bit. Not enuff for gains. 250mgs of deca will not net any gains either. Your wasting gear and shutting yourself down for nothing. This is a very poorly planned cycle. Not worth anyone's time at all..

Fair enough, can you write the correct substances, doses and frequencies then?

You have atleast 16 threads started on how to do a cycle in atleast a 9 year span. You have started atleast 3 threads on hcg and what dose to use during a cycle. You have half a dozen threads on primo too.

What exactly are you looking for bud???

You have atleast 16 threads started on how to do a cycle in atleast a 9 year span. You have started atleast 3 threads on hcg and what dose to use during a cycle. You have half a dozen threads on primo too.

What exactly are you looking for bud???

Yes I have, and I have done few cycles during that period. What's wrong with trying to learn new things or asking for opinions of more experienced members?

I just don't understand why you would start a cycle then ask questions. What are you trying to accomplish? I completely missed the fact that you are using only 250mg/wk of test.

PLEASE DO YOURSELF A FAVOR and stop your cycle. You really need to read the beginner cycle stickys. You have absolutely no idea what you are doing and honestly, I doubt that you ever will judging by the amount of time that you have been here and have literally picked up nothing that has been said here,

OP Damn I feel like jumping all over your ass. You know we do not like to spoon feed. Why because how would you know if someone is close to guiding you right if you know Nothing. If I or anyone just lays it out then you will NEVER know or understand how it all works.

It is your body and you should know what you are doing OR at least have some idea as close as possible. MY God you are sticking your ass with needles and injecting hormones that could, maybe have an unwanted and lasting effect on your body as well as effecting your future with marriage and family.

So enough " Mike" please go back and read all the stickys again and you can ask specific Q's as to what something might mean.
Good Luck , Your consciences speaking :)

See steroid profiles, "Deca" :)

Last edited:
Back